Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Matt the Skywalker the most pompous ass on EF?

stilleto said:
that sounds like an offer. ;)

Nah..I'll handle my own basket weaving.

Never found a moment where matt wasnt both honest and completely true to himself. Was a guest at his house and found the guy to be a completely real person.

Are his opinions sometimes infuriating? Yes, they should be, i know mine are... does the fact that he has no qualms speaking his mind bother some? Whatever, matt and i have bared some teeth at each other in the past, prolly will again.. will that prevent buying shots by the dozen again? no.

Besides, matt isnt even in the top five of EFs pompus asses.... LOL!

MattTheSkywalker said:
Please DO NOT BAN this member at this time.

Fast Twitch Fiber -

I've met 17 people off of here: about equal guys and women. I've stayed at people's houses. I've had people come to my houses in FL. I even had someone off of EF stay at my place in NY. People off of here have met my family. I've trained with several members off of here, and drunk beers with many more. I'm not hiding anything bor, nor am I misrepresnting myself on here.

My list of people with whom I want to eat steaks and drink beers with is long. As lestat would say "Lot of good bros (and broettes) in here". And in time I'll hang out with all of them.

Yeah, I've got my opinions. I am very confident in my opinions and abilities. I've had some good breaks, and I have worked my ass off. As it so happens, I am seeing this at 10:51 PM and I am in my office reading annual reports for companies I want to meet with.

I'm really sorry you feel this way about me. I don't know what else to say.
That's a class act response. 'sup MTS :Chef: :tuc:

GoldenDelicious said:
i swear i read the title as being about whether matt had the plumpest ass on EF ;)

Me too. I think I better retract my offer and let him go back to his basket weaving.

ChefWide said:
Besides, matt isnt even in the top five of EFs pompus asses.... LOL!

I hope I am. please let me be. Or else I will rip you peasants a new one.

spongebob said:
may be opinionated but he's also educated. you should strive to do the same diareah mouth.

lol....

Opinionated, sure......who isn't..but at least he puts some forethought into his opinions unlike 99.99999% of this board. Do we agree on everything, hardly.....do I like engaging him in thought provoking convo?? You bet.

MTS is one of the few bors on this board that keeps it balanced, amongst all the drivel and bomb wars. There were a few others, but alas they are no more.

Someday Matt and I will cross paths in South Florida, we will then enjoy the finest tacos money can buy. We'll do this while you are smoking dank weed, in your tiny shitbox apartment, fending off pitbulls, and hating everyone further along than you in the game called life....which frankly...from the sounds of it is damn near everyone.....douche. :)

where does all this hostility come from? so many people seem so angry.

i wish more of you would follow my peace-loving and happy lead.

Matt is a good man......................You sir are barely decent entertainment.

RADAR

Top Bottom