Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Matt the Skywalker the most pompous ass on EF?

spongebob said:
may be opinionated but he's also educated. you should strive to do the same diareah mouth.

diarrhea?

Perhaps all of us should strive to do the same.

Please DO NOT BAN this member at this time.

Fast Twitch Fiber -

I've met 17 people off of here: about equal guys and women. I've stayed at people's houses. I've had people come to my houses in FL. I even had someone off of EF stay at my place in NY. People off of here have met my family. I've trained with several members off of here, and drunk beers with many more. I'm not hiding anything bor, nor am I misrepresnting myself on here.

My list of people with whom I want to eat steaks and drink beers with is long. As lestat would say "Lot of good bros (and broettes) in here". And in time I'll hang out with all of them.

Yeah, I've got my opinions. I am very confident in my opinions and abilities. I've had some good breaks, and I have worked my ass off. As it so happens, I am seeing this at 10:51 PM and I am in my office reading annual reports for companies I want to meet with.

I'm really sorry you feel this way about me. I don't know what else to say.

Think Patrick Bateman. Now remember he was a chainsaw murderer.

You might wanna watch what u say. :)

btw: i do not think MTSW is the foremost authority on death metal. In fact, i think he's pretty ignorant in that area. See -- he doesn't know all.

I like MTS now..i got a bad impression at first when he made some comments about middle class people and things but I realized his rich ass just couldnt help it. :p

Hey Matt, if you got laid every once in a while, you would give up on that damn basket weaving. Shit man.

Wow, dood!

Matt is a very good guy, I've met him had wings and beer with him, we hung out did all that good shit friends do. He's no fake, not at ALL. He's intelligent, witty, honest, and he has his shit together.

Why hate someone because they strive to do better?

Matt has an opinion, as we all do. Some voice it and can care less what others think and then others dont' say jack because they are afraid of the redicule. Matt says what he thinks, good bad ugly. The thing is, he most certainly has good argument to back his opinion.

Now, of course I dont' agree with everything matty says, i have my own opinions. That doesn't mean I don't respect his opinion.

Just because the guy thinks your a jerk due to your post doesn't in any way mean hes a fake. Hes just being honest and forming an opinion from the information YOU have given him.

Top Bottom