Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Matt the Skywalker the most pompous ass on EF?

pitbullstl said:
We'll do this while you are smoking dank weed, in your tiny shitbox apartment, fending off pitbulls, and hating everyone further along than you in the game called life....which frankly...from the sounds of it is damn near everyone.....douche. :)

Very well said.

People who hate are their own worst enemies. They expend energy on the proceess of hating, which could better be used improving their own unproductive lives.

People enjoying lives and making an impact don't have time for such useless traits.

Matt does get condecening at times, I'll say that.

but deep down, he's a good bro for sure.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Seriously, the guy claims to be 22 years old? Ask him what his salary is. He'll no doubt say it's in 6 figures. Of course he drives a Mercedes. He probably tells girls at bars stories about his days in the CIA and going on covert operations in Morocco. Then he will proceed to tell them he is currently second in charge at the World Bank. The guy is so full of bullshit that he probably believes what he says. Some people are so damned delusional.

Hey..that's me you asshole. Get your characters straight.

I hate Mattheskywalker!

He laughed at me when I spilt beer on myself while drinking thru a straw in Atlanta.

Come to think of it, they all laughed at me. They're just jealous.

Fast Twitch Fiber: bor you're getting confused with Fonz. MTS seems to be real. He met with people from EF so I guess the guy has nothing to hide. And if I remember correctly, when Matt joined EF, he was still a private trainer or something like that so it's not like he came here with a 2 billion$ fortune.

Top Bottom