Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Matt the Skywalker the most pompous ass on EF?

hotzie said:
i wanna help

Exactly, thats what Im saying, WE DRAFT HIM!!

A grassroots effort, based in the internet, like Howard Dean's Campaign started out!!
Young, affable, smart succesful, good story, sure, I bet there are some scandals we'll have to put the lid on tight, but, the times, they are A changing.
Me, Id run myself, but, Im the behind the scenes kinda guy, make sure everything cues properly, and wrap it!! Thanks Mr. President MAtt!

LETS LIGHT THIS CANDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, first step, the DREADED VETTING PROCESS....
Lets look at all run ins with the law, all maybe supposedly happeneded sometime, hmmm, then he pulled down his boxer shorts and it was ..oh my..crooked..back and to the left, back, and to the left

pitbullstl said:
lol....

Opinionated, sure......who isn't..but at least he puts some forethought into his opinions unlike 99.99999% of this board. Do we agree on everything, hardly.....do I like engaging him in thought provoking convo?? You bet.

MTS is one of the few bors on this board that keeps it balanced, amongst all the drivel and bomb wars. There were a few others, but alas they are no more.

Someday Matt and I will cross paths in South Florida, we will then enjoy the finest tacos money can buy. We'll do this while you are smoking dank weed, in your tiny shitbox apartment, fending off pitbulls, and hating everyone further along than you in the game called life....which frankly...from the sounds of it is damn near everyone.....douche. :)

lol.

you didnt make any spelling or grammar mistakes did you? UAiron checking up on shit tonight.

Top Bottom