Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Matt the Skywalker the most pompous ass on EF?

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Seriously, the guy claims to be 22 years old? Ask him what his salary is. He'll no doubt say it's in 6 figures. Of course he drives a Mercedes. He probably tells girls at bars stories about his days in the CIA and going on covert operations in Morocco. Then he will proceed to tell them he is currently second in charge at the World Bank. The guy is so full of bullshit that he probably believes what he says. Some people are so damned delusional.

U can't blame a man for being in the right spot at the right time... Also being elevated in class quickly will form your opinions. Add that to the fact as youve pointed out , he's a young guy... it makes perfect sense why he ways what he says and feels the way he feels.

Stop the playa hatin'...

What's funny is that I can think of a different member who's name would fit so perfectly in the thread title. Matt's doesn't fit though.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Seriously, the guy claims to be 22 years old?

um... no he doesn't. he is successful... why would that bother you?

Not by a long shot.

I can think of SEVERAL people right off the top on EF who take their arrogance and pomposity to unimaginable levels.

Sad thing, in their cases, it's not warranted. :rolleyes:

I've actually had a couple of really good conversations with MTS in the past, and on some touchy subjects.

I've no beef with him.

IvanOffelitch said:
Not by a long shot.

I can think of SEVERAL people right off the top on EF who take their arrogance and pomposity to unimaginable levels.

Sad thing, in their cases, it's not warranted. :rolleyes:

I've actually had a couple of really good conversations with MTS in the past, and on some touchy subjects.

I've no beef with him.

To quote Booker T , "Don't hate the playa , hate the game"

I'd tag some cougars and pretend I was wealthy with matt. And I'd let him let me drive his cars. And then we could eat Tacos....pink or the mexican kind.

Then I'll argue with him about shit.

Like Hengst, even though I disagree with him more than I agree bor always puts up a good argument.

Top Bottom