Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP Proviron

tbolking said:
yes just show me proof and ill shut the f*ck up!! also prove that your friend got his vials directly from IP

well, since i ordered them STRAIGHT FROM IP....i guess im pretty sure they ARE IP VIALS........you are a moron......i'll red you EVERY DAY!!!

stupid fucker! give it up, you are TAKING GARBAGE!!! can you not see that YOU ARE THE ONLY one on here that think IP is great!!!

and nice large letters, you were a dumbass in 10 point type and you are a dumbass in 25 point type

Damn...who blacked this guy out :rolleyes:

your a fucking joke drrkid,

you consider yourself a vet??

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tbolking said:
your a fucking joke drrkid,

you consider yourself a vet??

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.....yeh i do consider myself a VET.....NEWBIE

keep pm'ing bros trying to give away your free EYE PEE garbage tabs!

no one wants any of that garbage.....thats why you were offering to GIVE IT AWAY...no one want to pay for SHIT!!

you entertain me with your constant bumping and pushing of IP.....have you PM'd the mods and tried to push your EYE PEE source on them too?

you won't be around here long anyways.........

tbolking said:
free speech!!

like a shitty cocaine dealer trying to sell pure baking soda as cocaine......has anyone took you up on those PM's offering free samples of IP gear? You never did respond to my post as to why you are pushing all this IP garbage and sending out source emais via PM??

OH YEH...AND ONE MORE THING......LET EM DISSOLVE TBOLKING....LET EM DISSOLVE!!!

Last edited:
drrman said:
I been here 7 years and you 1 month and you just told me i don't know shit about anything worthwhile!!! LOL

its ok some fucker sold you on a package deal of IP garbage rainbow colored tabs, and then you came on here and realized they were garbage but you just can't grasp the fact that you dont really even know what you bought because all you know is EYE PEE says yellow is proviron this month!!!

let em dissolve....let em dissolve!@!!!!!!

lmao..

I wouldnt touch anything from IP. Who cares if he has been around for 10+ years. Plus the asswipe tried peddling those fake karachis with the blue writing last year. Im sure he is pissed he got stuck with all those.. :)

Top Bottom