Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP Proviron

IP tabs are a tad denser to survive the trip oversea's and not BUST or crumble!!

ok you can have your goatsassrancid liquid's all you want. the minute you spill it your SCREWED! i been there! spilled the only ai i had and got in trouble.

and yes there yellow this month

tbolking said:
IP tabs are a tad denser to survive the trip oversea's and not BUST or crumble!!

ok you can have your goatsassrancid liquid's all you want. the minute you spill it your SCREWED! i been there! spilled the only ai i had and got in trouble.

and yes there yellow this month

LOL.......my thais and anadrol and winny tabs ALWAYS made it from overseas and they were NEVER damaged at ALL????????????

Im talking BULK import

like TI says " what you know about dat"

tbolking said:
Im talking BULK import

like TI says " what you know about dat"

and thai dball and russian naps have NEVER been imported in bulk to the usa have they???

so you even have a fucking clue what you are talking about?

i can guarantee you there have been WAY more thai dball tabs brought into this country than EYE PEE tabs and i've NEVER seen a damaged bag of them???

the come in tubs of 1000 in case you didn't know.......and they are all one color too, and you just swallow them.....no dissolving.....and oh yeh, they work

tbolking said:
tubs????

lol you really dont know bout dat!

YES, they are called TUBS FUCKFACE!!!!

i was buying TUBS of thai dball before you knew what a fucking dball was

I have to go with drrman ip is hit or miss his tabs seem to be good and his injectables suck. Tbolking I don't know what your smoking if you think he is a real pharmacy. Only 6 months ago he was on the run and his wife was under arrest why take the risk when there are alot of better choices.

mookie said:
I have to go with drrman ip is hit or miss his tabs seem to be good and his injectables suck. Tbolking I don't know what your smoking if you think he is a real pharmacy. Only 6 months ago he was on the run and his wife was under arrest why take the risk when there are alot of better choices.

UH OH.......another sensible person on elitefitness!!!!

yes, his injectables SUCK

ok ok, shit i'm staying out of this. i am not looking to add fuel. when i see a good bro blacked out i usually diffuse, i don't care about my k. your a friend as well. so bomb away

bruce410 said:
ok ok, shit i'm staying out of this. i am not looking to add fuel. when i see a good bro blacked out i usually diffuse, i don't care about my k. your a friend as well. so bomb away

LOL.....little bit of rage for me tonight!!! sorry

hit you with some green Bruce

Top Bottom