Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP Proviron

tbolking said:
Proof of this please????

otherwise have some of this----> :coffee:

you know what...ALL the vets on this board are just wrong bro.....we've been here for 7 years, you for a month and you know something we don't.......so YOU CAN HAVE EYE PEE........i hope you get SARS!!!!!

so YOU CAN HAVE EYE PEE........i hope you get SARS!!!!!

LMFAO....... No joke bro.. The last thing I would EVER take, is something that was sent to me under the conditions and packaging that IP uses. He could have sent me 500mg EQ or WD40. I wouldn't have known the difference....

please post the lab tests or show some proof, you guys can talk a sharp game but can you actually back it up???

oh and that anavar/anadrol incedent a few years ago was excatly that,, the sample that was sent was sent in was ANADROL a white tab,,ip vars arent white

tbolking said:
please post the lab tests or show some proof, you guys can talk a sharp game but can you actually back it up???

oh and that anavar/anadrol incedent a few years ago was excatly that,, the sample that was sent was sent in was ANADROL a white tab,,ip vars arent white

i don't need to post a lab test......i have 7 years of reading users experiences and 7 years of experience with other people trying his products.....and i myself tried them once or twice years ago!!

GARBAGE.......man tbolking, its like the entire EF board VS YOU!!!!!

no one even waste their fucking time on EYE PEE test results, who would pay to know something they already know? and IP VARS ARE NOT WHITE...LOL......does he have a fucking color chart or what?

oh yeh, and why does his tabs have to be so fucking hard you have to let them dissolve under your tongue??/ oh YEH< YOU said that thats so they can make it across the ocean from china!! WELL.....EVERY other manufacturer seems to get their tabs across the pond just fine and you can just swallow their tabs!!!

LET EM DISSOLVE TBOLKING....LET EM DISSOLVE!!!!

Common guys, this is going nowhere. It is enough to know that IP has been hit or miss with a lot of guys. There is a lot of brands out there with a lot better track record. Tbolking, the vets on here are just trying to help and share past experiences. Hopefully this will prevent mistakes that they might have done and steer others clear. Remember everyone is on here to share information whether you agree with it or not. Almost all the information that we use to choose and plan cycles are from past experiences since this area is considered taboo.

tbolking said:
___________bump_______________

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU bumping this for? waiting on your EYE PEE supporters???

THERE ARE NONE.....thats why EVERYONE but you and one other here think EYE PEE is garbage!!

keep bumping for more proof!!!

yes show us proof of these outragous claims!!! like i said you can harp with the best of them but whne it comes down to the nitty you change the subject like p. diddy

tbolking said:
yes show us proof of these outragous claims!!! like i said you can harp with the best of them but whne it comes down to the nitty you change the subject like p. diddy

i guess the word of every vet on the board means nothing huh......or the infections of my friend i mentioned......maybe i could scan his doctor bills and paste them on here for you.......or maybe the garbage i've tried that didn't work......or maybe ALL the users on here saying his shit is garbage.....but i guess that doesn't count as proof.......

you can keep this shit going or you can let it die......im starting to enjoy your stupid fucking ass!!!

drrman said:
i guess the word of every vet on the board means nothing huh......or the infections of my friend i mentioned......maybe i could scan his doctor bills and paste them on here for you.......or maybe the garbage i've tried that didn't work......or maybe ALL the users on here saying his shit is garbage.....but i guess that doesn't count as proof.......

you can keep this shit going or you can let it die......im starting to enjoy your stupid fucking ass!!!

yes just show me proof and ill shut the f*ck up!! also prove that your friend got his vials directly from IP

Top Bottom