Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP Proviron

Seriously, I ordered from IP once.. From one of his trusted remailers.. LOL

It actually came in a bottle labeled "chain lube". So glass vial, rubber stopepd or a crimped top. It looked like a chain lube bottle, flipped the cap up, liquid was exposed to the elements.. Reguardless, I put it to good use. I fixed a could treadmills in my home gym with the lube.. They run smooth as glass now... THANKS IP.....

I just don't see how they could be in business this long if everyone says all there stuff is bunk?? I could understand if this was a new lab, but someone has had to have used a certain AAS from IP and the same AAS in the past from a diff company and could tell the difference.

All IP stuff I've used has been quality, especially the proviron! The yellow tabs kick ass tbolking! I even liked his tbol better than bd tbol.

tbolking said:
Proof of this please????

otherwise have some of this----> :coffee:
Why are you defending ip so much? He was just on the run and out of business a little bit ago now its seems a new thread a day about ip? Give it a rest his orals seem to be good his injectibles suck there are alot of better choices out there.

Top Bottom