Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP Proviron

tbolking said:
yea as a matter of fact i am...

LOL.......glad everything is dissolving well for you........do you actually gain weight and get stronger while they are dissolving or after? Do you go to the gym and let em dissolve while you train also?

drrman said:
LOL.......glad everything is dissolving well for you........do you actually gain weight and get stronger while they are dissolving or after? Do you go to the gym and let em dissolve while you train also?

I cant stop laughing everytime you post.. let em dissolve, let em dissolve.. haha

ItalianMuscle27 said:
I cant stop laughing everytime you post.. let em dissolve, let em dissolve.. haha

lmfao....this threads been going on for weeks, this toolbag will keep bumping it up.........hes some kind of pusher for EYE PEE....he pm's bros giving a source email and offering free samples of EYE PEE

i love this guy........i wonder how many tabs he can dissolve per hour?

Im on there 50mg winny tabs now and they feel just as good as all the past winny i've used( BD,QV, pacific rim labs,zambons,etc...) The winny is good to go, not sure on everything else though

Top Bottom