Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP Proviron

tbolking, can I ask WHY you're such a big supporter of IP? I've looked around and read some post. The general feel is that the IP tabs are ok but the oils are a definate NO-NO. But you're bumping IP like it's your brother or something. I just wanna know why?

fullybuilt said:
Im on there 50mg winny tabs now and they feel just as good as all the past winny i've used( BD,QV, pacific rim labs,zambons,etc...) The winny is good to go, not sure on everything else though

Comparing IP to QV? Thats like comparing one pile of shit to another pile of shit..

IP has the best gear out and his stuff is guaranteed..

why not bump that??

tbolking said:
IP has the best gear out and his stuff is guaranteed..

why not bump that??

lmfao....guaranteed huh......so if the yellows and blue's don't work he'll send you some pinks and greys, and if they don't work you get a rainbow tab, the DO ALL of EYE PEE products, you do know that yellow's and blues make a green, so that means proviron plus winny is an anadrol right?

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Doesnt red and blue make purple? Which tab is that one, I am so confused..

purple is the "dissolve it and pretend" pill, you just decide what you want in your cycle, take the purple and pretend that its what you want.......its all placebo anyways

this damn post is still up. tbolking you pmed me offering free ip var from a non secure addy. wtf gives man, you dea or did ip put his dissolving dildo up your ass

I cant believe there is 4 pages on IP proviron.. You guys kill me, dissolving dildos, and dissolving pretend pills..lmao.

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to bruce410 again.

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to drrman again.

orals only, no oils.
They are lacking in quality, but they work (underdosed)....but i used them years ago (orals).

Top Bottom