Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IN YOUR FACE PATS FANS!!! bahahahahahaha

Would the outcome have been different if they'd allowed Gostkowski to attempt the 49-yarder rather than going for it on 4th down?

That move by Manning to wriggle out of the grasp and lob a 30-odd yard pass to Tyree who caught it with one hand and his helmet is going to go down as one of the best plays ever.

It only gets better cause the Pats have the 7th pick this year. We will beback and you will have to suffer another year of Pats best team in history as we go 18-0 and get to redeem ourselves in the SB. The scary part is the Pats will be better next year. Thanks for an amazing season Pats!

dognutz said:
It only gets better cause the Pats have the 7th pick this year. We will beback and you will have to suffer another year of Pats best team in history as we go 18-0 and get to redeem ourselves in the SB. The scary part is the Pats will be better next year. Thanks for an amazing season Pats!
very slim chance of any team going undefeated again for a while

personally I dont have an issue with any of the patriots players
harrison and moss offered up genuine praise

it's belichcik who's the ass
running up the score in any level of play is just plain sadistic

slamminshaun said:
Someone called me an idiot not long ago (might've been you MightyMouse) because I said if the Pats didn't win the SuperBowl, nobody would remember them....bottom line, nobody will remember the 2007 Pats, only the 2007 Giants. You have to win the big one to go into history...
I disagree.
The 2007 Patriots will be remembered like th '69 Colts. For being on the shit end of one of the biggest upsets in NFL history.

Spartacus said:
personally I dont have an issue with any of the patriots players
harrison and moss offered up genuine praise

it's belichcik who's the ass
running up the score in any level of play is just plain sadistic
I could have done with a touch more sadism from them during the playoffs. :)

Top Bottom