Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In his prime, MIKE TYSON was the best ever.

redguru said:
Mine still is a drunken logger, although he just had a neck operation.
mine died 10 years ago, because.............he was a drunken auto worker.

Dad is showing his years, he's up to 345 lb. But when he weighed 260 at 6'5" and slapped me around he was a monster. Friggin hams for hands that were upside my head a few times. I think he could have taken Tyson if it were a barroom brawl.

redguru said:
Dad is showing his years, he's up to 345 lb. But when he weighed 260 at 6'5" and slapped me around he was a monster. Friggin hams for hands that were upside my head a few times. I think he could have taken Tyson if it were a barroom brawl.
i don't think my dad weighs much now.......

redguru said:

Dad was tough but you remember him when you were just a young buck. I deal with guys that big every day at work and I have no fear of them. Because I am fast and very powerful. They are a little bigger and much slower and easy to hit.

dannomight said:
big george moved way too slow to be able to defend against tyson in his prime.

I agree with the Foreman assessment, but Ali would have toyed with Tyson for 10 rounds.

Originally Posted by redguru
I agree with the Foreman assessment, but Ali would have toyed with Tyson for 10 rounds.
I'm sure that even ali couldn't toy with an unmedicated in his prime tyson. tyson would be bound to catch him with a few hard shots like he never felt. tyson has fractured faces(golota's cheekbone).

dannomight said:
I'm sure that even ali couldn't toy with an unmedicated in his prime tyson. tyson would be bound to catch him with a few hard shots like he never felt. tyson has fractured faces(golota's cheekbone).

I'll have to research it, but at first they were calling it fractured vertabrae in his neck. Golotta quit out of fear. He had never felt that kind of power before.

dannomight said:

But he had felt them, as I said before. He fought Ken Norton for 11 rounds AFTER Norton broke his jaw. Look, I would never underestimate Tyson's power or his speed. But Ali was simply the Greatest.

Tyson lost to Buster fucking Douglas. greatest champ ever, ok, whatever. Tyson lost fights, Marciano didn't. argue that, please. tell me about no competition and we'll do the time machine game, all you got in the end is an opinion. 49-0, bitches. tyson never got close to that.

Top Bottom