Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In his prime, MIKE TYSON was the best ever.

redguru said:
But he had felt them, as I said before. He fought Ken Norton for 11 rounds AFTER Norton broke his jaw. Look, I would never underestimate Tyson's power or his speed. But Ali was simply the Greatest.

No he wasn't, not in his prime. Because Tyson was. We will be like little children, who will get the last word in? LOL

Originally Posted by biteme
I'll have to research it, but at first they were calling it fractured vertabrae in his neck. Golotta quit out of fear. He had never felt that kind of power before.

If you watch that punch in slow motion it looked like his eyes nearly jumped out of his head and his face looked elongated on one side. tyson put the fear of zoloft in that guy.

biteme said:
I have faster hands than most heavyweights, but compared to Tyson's speed, I'm in slow motion. I was in total awe. His body punches were lightning fast.

did you just compare yourself to him?

humantarget said:
Tyson lost to Buster fucking Douglas. greatest champ ever, ok, whatever. Tyson lost fights, Marciano didn't. argue that, please. tell me about no competition and we'll do the time machine game, all you got in the end is an opinion. 49-0, bitches. tyson never got close to that.

You're right. Tyson was not the same fighter. The Douglas fight was the turning point. He went into that fight mentally fucked in the head and was way undertrained. He was never close to the same fighter after that. But, before that, no one touches him. Simply the best ever in his prime.

humantarget said:
Tyson lost to Buster fucking Douglas. greatest champ ever, ok, whatever. Tyson lost fights, Marciano didn't. argue that, please. tell me about no competition and we'll do the time machine game, all you got in the end is an opinion. 49-0, bitches. tyson never got close to that.

Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't shit.

MasterBates said:
did you just compare yourself to him?

Look who showed up. The dumbest guy on elite.

redguru said:
Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't shit.

Marciano KO'd Joe Louis. Joe Loius said that Marciano punched harder than any fighter he'd ever faced and said that it hurt just to bump into him. That he was hard as granite. Ebony magazine called Marciano one of the greatest ever and hardest hitters of all time.

redguru said:
It was a quote from the movie "Coming to America"

LOL. Did Eddie 'the racist' Murphy say it?

Top Bottom