Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In his prime, MIKE TYSON was the best ever.

redguru said:
Tyson would never have gotten inside of Ali. Ali was the finesse fighter in the Heavyweight class. Tyson would have kept him outside with jabs and that's all she wrote. He also fought Ken Norton for 11 rounds with a broken jaw, and still managed a split decision.

Do as I did and go back and watch Tyson in his early career. It's probably been a while since you have seen that. I myself had remembered the later Tyson and made the mistake of saying that Ali would have beaten him. After watching Tyson in his prime and ALi in his prime, I think different. I would bet every dime I have on Tyson. The man was not human.

biteme said:
Do as I did and go back and watch Tyson in his early career. It's probably been a while since you have seen that. I myself had remembered the later Tyson and made the mistake of saying that Ali would have beaten him. After watching Tyson in his prime and ALi in his prime, I think different. I would bet every dime I have on Tyson. The man was not human.

Immediately after the fight, Ali had a 90-minute operation on the jaw. The bones were separated by a quarter of an inch and the surgeon who rewired them said: “I can’t fathom how he could go the whole fight like that.”

redguru said:
Immediately after the fight, Ali had a 90-minute operation on the jaw. The bones were separated by a quarter of an inch and the surgeon who rewired them said: “I can’t fathom how he could go the whole fight like that.”

Very tough man, but he wouldn't have gone the distance with Tyson because Tyson hit with a sledgehammer. Larry Holmes had never been knocked down in his entire career (Holmes is without a doubt one of the top 5 heavyweights of all time) granted he was past his prime but still one tough cookie. Tyson knocked him out cold. Just too much power and speed.

Tyson would have mopped the floor with all of those guys. He would have beaten Frazier much easier than Foreman did. Foreman toyed with Frazier and easily KO'd him twice. Tyson is way too fast and powerful for big George.

biteme said:
Tyson would have mopped the floor with all of those guys. He would have beaten Frazier much easier than Foreman did. Foreman toyed with Frazier and easily KO'd him twice. Tyson is way too fast and powerful for big George.
lol, George would beat Mikes ass now........

humantarget said:
lol, George would beat Mikes ass now........

lol my good man. Tyson at his best = walkover against Foreman. And btw bitch, my dad could have kicked your dad's ass!

biteme said:
lol my good man. Tyson at his best = walkover against Foreman. And btw bitch, my dad could have kicked your dad's ass!
no way, my dad was a drunken auto worker.

humantarget said:
no way, my dad was a drunken auto worker.

Well then. That makes a difference. I retract the last part of my last statement.

Top Bottom