Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In Addition to our great Red Sox, Patriots, & BC teams; how long before EFers get jealous over our Celtics?

string_bean00 said:
celtics won't get out of the 2nd round of the playoffs

yes; and the Sox will lose (you were wrong)

and the Patriots will lose (you were wrong)

and BC won't win (you were wrong)

Thanks Nostradamus

Re: In Addition to our great Red Sox, Patriots, & BC teams; how long before EFers get

MightyMouse69 said:
yes; and the Sox will lose (you were wrong)

and the Patriots will lose (you were wrong)

and BC won't win (you were wrong)

Thanks Nostradamus

I didn't make any of those other predictions bro

I don't follow those other sports besides baseball enough to discuss them

I just don't believe the Celtics have the depth to go far into the playoffs. a lot of teams with a strong starting core but no bench rack up regular season wins and then stall in hte playoffs, like my 05-06 pistons

Re: In Addition to our great Red Sox, Patriots, & BC teams; how long before EFers get

string_bean00 said:

I just don't believe the Celtics have the depth to go far into the playoffs. a lot of teams with a strong starting core but no bench rack up regular season wins and then stall in hte playoffs, like my 05-06 pistons

Sorry I mistook you for all the EF New England haters; everyone hates a winner.

So you see them losing to Miami 2nd round.

string_bean00 said:

just like the magic

OLOLOLOL

string_bean00 said:

New England Revolution won the 2007 US Open Cup with a 3-2 victory over FC Dallas.
soccer

Top Bottom