Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In Addition to our great Red Sox, Patriots, & BC teams; how long before EFers get jealous over our Celtics?

I didn't forget about the Celtics, actually I liked the old celtics with bird. The deal is everyone knows that basketball sucks today, shit they even proved last year that the games are thrown so you might as well be watching WWE. I mean come one, the biggest story in Basketball is where does that selfish bitch Kobe want to go play, that is all they got.

As for Beantown though, I'm really happy. You guys have waited a while and deserve the good times. If you are still winning in 09 then I'll be singing a different tune.

Socks have F'in Manny, the rest of the team, mainly the 1&2 hitters, really good, too bad Manny is the asshole who gets the press, not even Poppy and his good press can help IMO, they need to trade the lowlife for some other players while he's got trade value, then they would be the team...
all I have to say about the Celts is one word, Spurs. enough said...
Cowboys Suck. Rangers suck right now.
How about them Stars though!!

sorry if spurs repeat it'd be a miracle.. theres too much talent in the west this year..

Re: In Addition to our great Red Sox, Patriots, & BC teams; how long before EFers get

celtics aren't winning a championship...wait till ray allen gets injured again.

then it's just a duo. no way you can play those guys 40 minutes for an entire 82 game season. they have no bench. they have a legitimate shot at the east, but they're not good enough to beat the teams in the west in a 7 game series. like i said, no depth to compete with dallas, phoenix or the spurs

BC is going to lose, and hasn't played real competition. i bet the canes beat them last game of the season

red sox, i'll give you that...pats too, but i don't think the pats win it all.

Re: In Addition to our great Red Sox, Patriots, & BC teams; how long before EFers get

calveless wonder said:
celtics aren't winning a championship...wait till ray allen gets injured again.

then it's just a duo. no way you can play those guys 40 minutes for an entire 82 game season. they have no bench

BC is going to lose, and hasn't played real competition. i bet the canes beat them last game of the season

red sox, i'll give you that...pats too, but i don't think the pats win it all.

Bro - you may have missed the Memo; but BC joined the ACC a few years ago.

Boston College
Clemson
Duke
Florida State Georgia Tech
Maryland
Miami (FL)
North Carolina North Carolina State
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Wake Forest

mightymouse69 said:
Bro - you may have missed the Memo; but BC joined the ACC a few years ago.

Boston College
Clemson
Duke
Florida State Georgia Tech
Maryland
Miami (FL)
North Carolina North Carolina State
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Wake Forest

yeah, that's an awesome conference......

in basketball

calveless wonder said:
yeah, that's an awesome conference......

in basketball

BC was 21-12 last year in hoops too in the ACC

mightymouse69 said:
BC was 21-12 last year in hoops too in the ACC

Enough already Cassidy, nobody like a winner that gloats.

Megalomaniac said:
Enough already Cassidy, nobody like a winner that gloats.

lolol...sorry bro - but I gloated when we sucked too...do a search!

Top Bottom