Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not sure but..i think my boyfriend is mad at me

Smurfy said:

I want to take him out to dinner, bake him something for dessert and then do whatever it is he wants the rest of the night :)

god-damn Smurfy!

You can fall asleep in my arms any time!

Hell I'd be putting sleeping pills in your water!

So when you felt yourself getting sleepy, why didnt you at that moment pull his pants down for a quickie stroke 'n suck or something, then go ahead and sleep? That would have been the proper thing to do. Its not like you went out like a light, you had plenty of time while you were getting drowsy to give him siomething to tide him over. His need for sex is way more intense than your need for sleep, you could have put off sleep for five minutes and given the guy a little something for his trouble, instead you put off sex "till the weekend". Damn right hes pissed of.

Smurfy said:
LOL. comeon. seriously. does this seem like behavior that would make you mad?

I wouldnt be mad if he fell asleep on me. I would just think to myself "Aww my baby is tired he had a long day he needs his sleep".

That is totally irrelevant. You knew he was coming over, therefore, you should have planned your time better, instead of meeting him all sleepy. Sorry, but in this day and age, with peoples tight schedules and lack of free time, your poor planning tells him hes not a priority to you.

Smurfy said:
LOL DT

Well he pretty much had the intention of "hittin it" every time he comes over.

What is the deal with birth control? condoms? pill? what cha working with?

Smurfy said:
BRR - the depo shot. highly effective. however, it DOES decrease the sex drive lol

see, thats perfect for quickies, no condoms to look for/ unwrapp/throw away so the kids don't see it. just hit it and a little clean up after... You could have done him the favor.

anabolicmd said:
So when you felt yourself getting sleepy, why didnt you at that moment pull his pants down for a quickie stroke 'n suck or something, then go ahead and sleep? That would have been the proper thing to do. Its not like you went out like a light, you had plenty of time while you were getting drowsy to give him siomething to tide him over. His need for sex is way more intense than your need for sleep, you could have put off sleep for five minutes and given the guy a little something for his trouble, instead you put off sex "till the weekend". Damn right hes pissed of.

lol youre an idiot

Smurfy said:

lol youre an idiot

No... he is giving you an answer from a man's point of view... Not these bullshit "he should understad" replys you are getting.

Top Bottom