Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I showed my ass today and my wife is pissed but who gives a fuck

So spanking a kid until they are wailing and flopping around doesn't justify the attention of the mighty StrongMO?

What if the kid was acting like a total shit and the parent slapped him? Are you going to step in now?

Ok we may have a problem, you slap a small kid Im prolly so far in your ass you'll be shitting my boot laces for a year. Thats why God gave you an ass, for beating. Slap a kid around my I'm fist fucking your eye socket repeatedly.

Ok we may have a problem, you slap a small kid Im prolly so far in your ass you'll be shitting my boot laces for a year. Thats why God gave you an ass, for beating. Slap a kid around my I'm fist fucking your eye socket repeatedly.

This wouldn't happen either.

I'm pretty sure my mom slapped the piss out of me a few times. I'm sure it was warranted though.

I got the shit slapped out of me for being a disrespectful little fucker when I was 17. Never popped off to my mother again.

Btw looking back, she was right

So spanking a kid until they are wailing and flopping around doesn't justify the attention of the mighty StrongMO?

What if the kid was acting like a total shit and the parent slapped him? Are you going to step in now?

at what point does a "spanking" become an ass beating there you moron? Would you sit there while a parent "spanked" the shit out of the kid for minutes on end? Maybe took off his belt? Giving a couple spankings and yelling at the kid no problem, if the kid is that bad that you feel the need to whip the shit out of him for minutes on end...remove him from the vicinity we don't need to witness that.

Now a puppy, who doesn't understand human language (you complete waste of sub atomic particles) gets zapped till it's pissing itself? Can I buy a leash? I mean fuck it's a puppy that doesn't exactly understand "no" yet. If you don't know how to train the animal without voltage you don't deserve it.

it's living, breathing, has a personality, and emotion. It's not like killing ants for instance. My dog is the best trained dog you've ever seen and i've hit my dog but never electrocuted it. It's not cattle, it's a dog. A 2 month old puppy thats still learning where its asshole is. Fuck his property.

+1

at what point does a "spanking" become an ass beating there you moron? Would you sit there while a parent "spanked" the shit out of the kid for minutes on end? Maybe took off his belt? Giving a couple spankings and yelling at the kid no problem, if the kid is that bad that you feel the need to whip the shit out of him for minutes on end...remove him from the vicinity we don't need to witness that.

Now a puppy, who doesn't understand human language (you complete waste of sub atomic particles) gets zapped till it's pissing itself? Can I buy a leash? I mean fuck it's a puppy that doesn't exactly understand "no" yet. If you don't know how to train the animal without voltage you don't deserve it.

You can't be this dense.

Top Bottom