Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I showed my ass today and my wife is pissed but who gives a fuck

Now im in the dog house lmao maybe she will divorce me now since im an uncontrollable fucking barbarian again. We will be smoking dat purple by summer fo sho

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

I thought you already got a divorce? Or is this a new wife? Number what...? 5?

Though you had moved out and she was divorcing your ass and you were banging a new broad at the office? Did you marry that one, or go back to the other one?

What's the dealio yo?

I thought you already got a divorce? Or is this a new wife? Number what...? 5?

Though you had moved out and she was divorcing your ass and you were banging a new broad at the office? Did you marry that one, or go back to the other one?

What's the dealio yo?

That didn't happen either.

I'm pretty sure my mom slapped the piss out of me a few times. I'm sure it was warranted though.

I got the shit slapped out of me for being a disrespectful little fucker when I was 17. Never popped off to my mother again.

Btw looking back, she was right

I didn't know you guys were black?

You can't be this dense.

so if a guy undid his belt and started strapping his kid infront of you and a bleacher full of women and children...and didn't stop for minutes on end. I'm dense? This was based off plunkey's own proposition so just go stand in the corner ok? I don't have the hat on me but just go stand over there and pretend you've got a cone hat on kthnxbye

Top Bottom