Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I showed my ass today and my wife is pissed but who gives a fuck

Haha I bet she was smaller and weaker than you though at 17

she was, but we knew not to fuck with her lol she is an old school southern mom. And if by some miracle she couldn't handle one of us, my dad would step in and I DAMN sure wasn't bigger than him when I was 17 haha he's like 6'1'' 265

IDK what got into me that day, but i'll never forget it. Her big ass wedding ring busted my lip and my ego went flying out the window lolololol I was butthurt for days

she was, but we knew not to fuck with her lol she is an old school southern mom. And if by some miracle she couldn't handle one of us, my dad would step in and I DAMN sure wasn't bigger than him when I was 17 haha he's like 6'1'' 265

IDK what got into me that day, but i'll never forget it. Her big ass wedding ring busted my lip and my ego went flying out the window lolololol I was butthurt for days

Lol when I was 9 dad asked me something and I replied like an insolent, something like "mind your own Damn business" he was gonna slap me in the mouth but changed his mind mid air and just got my bottom lip with 2 fingers, I was shocked and never talked back again

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

Lol when I was 9 dad asked me something and I replied like an insolent, something like "mind your own Damn business" he was gonna slap me in the mouth but changed his mind mid air and just got my bottom lip with 2 fingers, I was shocked and never talked back again

Great story

9 years ago my husband asked me something and I replied like an insolent, something like "mind your own Damn business" he was gonna slap me in the mouth but changed his mind mid air and just got my bottom lip with 2 fingers, I was shocked and never talked back again

Fixed.

lol, Im still an insolent, my husband knows he'd be in deep shit if he did that, I'm not one to rollover and take it, not anymore, already had an asshole like that in my life and never again, ain't nobody got time for that!

lol, Im still an insolent, my husband knows he'd be in deep shit if he did that, I'm not one to rollover and take it, not anymore, already had an asshole like that in my life and never again, ain't nobody got time for that!
But you don't mind dry anal?

she beat your pride bro

Top Bottom