Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I showed my ass today and my wife is pissed but who gives a fuck

You should have thrown an ice tea at him brah, you need a signature move

Would have been a nice touch if. I could have gotten the shock collar on him for sure

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Would have been a nice touch if. I could have gotten the shock collar on him for sure

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

I asked a question earlier to you SB.

If instead that guy had been spanking his kid, would you have stopped him?

I like you plunk, but honest answer, what would you have done if you saw some dickhead shocking an 8 week old puppy so bad it was pissing itsself in front of children?

I like you plunk, but honest answer, what would you have done if you saw some dickhead shocking an 8 week old puppy so bad it was pissing itsself in front of children?

I think you're assuming that the details provided by SB are all entirely accurate. I'm 110% sure this story is riddled with the "SB exaggeration factor"

I think you're assuming that the details provided by SB are all entirely accurate. I'm 110% sure this story is riddled with the "SB exaggeration factor"

No, I'm aware that everyone on EF is a 1%er with a pension and a summer home in the Carribean, I'm just asking hypothetically

You're still under the assumption that everybody is spineless and nutless, because it gives you peace with your own situations. Assume what you want, if that makes you feel good.

You know what all of you new posters need to understand is that there are and always have been the same old bunch of shiftless bitches here calling BS on anybody who does or says something out of the box for a long time. The use big words and quote laws and try to place doubt wherever they can and that's ok. Smurf, Plunkey, Chris (aka Mistaballonnuts), SD and I'm sure there are some I have forgotten, are all good ngrs. I think they like to give me a degree of shit that they wouldn't give the effort to give someone else and I like to return the favor. I do however and I'm just being honest sense that to a great degree these are all peeps that don't like anything out of the ordinary and can not even begin to see why someone would give a shit about a puppy or an old lady or a punk ass thug using profane language in front of their kid. I'm sure in this situation Plunkey would have done nothing because animals are property and the bigger reason being he has no testicles. SD would have prolly turned his head and went the other way as to not have had to deal with it, because he is a compassionate dude, but tenmiles down the road he would have told the lil lady he should have kicked that guys ass, you know after the safety margin was so great and harm was no where in sight. Smurf would have probably struck up a conversation with the fat ass guy because he looked to have had a stash of twinkies under his truck seat. After consuming a couple of Twinkies she would have probabably joined in the fun and kicked the poor dog everytime he shocked it, you know for good measure. I'm a loving guy, Ilove with all my heart, and I also hate the things I hate with all of my heart. I'm passionate and out spoken. If you asked me to help you I would with every ounce of my being, if you strike me wrong I punch you in the fucking face. I'm a very simple person, you get two things from me my best and my worst and that's all I have. Plunkey Smurf Dave you keep compromising your morals because of what you think is and is not your buisness, I'll keep standing up for mine. Keep calling bullshit on me because in your heart you can't phantom what it's like to have a big hairy ass set of balls between your legs. In the end it really does all boil down to you guys not being able to understand why or how somebody would take up these things that to you have no consequnce. I hope the day I decide to mind my own buisness is not the day someone you love is in harms way, because if it was my loved one and you were the one that could make a diffrence, we both know they'd be FUCKED.

PS Fuck yo Paragraphs bish ass ngrs

I answered your question you incoherent mutha fucker

Top Bottom