Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have lost 145 lbs. What are your best weight loss tips?

Iammotivated

I love to hear what other people are doing!

I have lost 145 lbs and I have about 50 more to go.

I dont want to bore you will all the boring details so unstead I will leave it open if you want to know anything that i do just ask and I will respond :D

Lets all suppert eachother and have fun!

Hey girl! Welcome to the ladies' board!

For ref let me include a link to your other post on the diet board...

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451495&page=1&pp=20

Just a note to the girls when you review this - there's 3 pages of responses so far - and after a long winded post by me about low calories, looks like there are some details that I didnt' know about before & it sounds like iam is really on top of things in the right direction!

iam- only thing I might recommend to keep things going is the carb cycling.

Sassy69 said:
Hey girl! Welcome to the ladies' board!

For ref let me include a link to your other post on the diet board...

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451495&page=1&pp=20

Just a note to the girls when you review this - there's 3 pages of responses so far - and after a long winded post by me about low calories, looks like there are some details that I didnt' know about before & it sounds like iam is really on top of things in the right direction!

iam- only thing I might recommend to keep things going is the carb cycling.

Sassy not your fault at all I never included details, I always think they may be boring so people dont want to know them. lol, This is so fun and I am so happy to have my life back, I have also written everything that I have eaten in the last year and a half lol, so I keep track of my calories and I see a nutritionest now yes she wants me at at least 1800 but today I had 1750 :D lol

You wild girl you !

Naw - I guess welcome to the EF ladies board - everyone will swoop in on you and want all the gory details before even discussing things - so i doubt you will ever find us bored discussing calories & such :)

Congrats on all the weight loss and the gain of your life back!

I don't think all the details would be boring, I would love to hear how you did it. I need to lose 90 lbs and like to read how others did it. I find them very inspirational!

Welcome to the board!
I think all of us will agree you will not bore us with the details!! How did you get started? What was your experience with diets/weight loss previously? What was your diet/exercise program to lose the weight? Did you take any supplements? What is your goal weight? Or goals in general? We are different here on the board... We are very interested in all the details everyone else would get bored by!

Iammotivated said:
Sassy not your fault at all I never included details, I always think they may be boring so people dont want to know them. lol, This is so fun and I am so happy to have my life back, I have also written everything that I have eaten in the last year and a half lol, so I keep track of my calories and I see a nutritionest now yes she wants me at at least 1800 but today I had 1750 :D lol

So you're working with a nutritionist.....does she just have you eating 1800 cal. a day? ....or does she have you monitoring your protein, carb, fat intake also?

Oh, girl! You're gonna' have to write us a book now that you spilled the beans!!!! lol :lmao:

scorpiogirl said:
So you're working with a nutritionist.....does she just have you eating 1800 cal. a day? ....or does she have you monitoring your protein, carb, fat intake also?

Oh, girl! You're gonna' have to write us a book now that you spilled the beans!!!! lol :lmao:

OK When I started I ate 1800 to 2000 cal a day. Now I am at 1600, she wants me at 1800 becuase I exercise two hours a day. I burn about 900 with the two workouts combined.

Here is the break down:

6-8 servings of bread, pasta, cereal, carbs basiclly
6 - 9 oz of protein
2 fruits
3 veggies, but they are limitless
4 fats, I include that with my meals
1 calcium

80 cal = 1 serving minus the fats which are like 4 grams of fat per fat

So I eat total fat in a day about 25 - 30 grams a day

So I have a tally sheet and I mark off what I eat and I add the calories up to keep on track.

Basically that is how I did it. lol

No room for junk, no sugar, i dont drink so that helped I think.

Iammotivated said:
OK When I started I ate 1800 to 2000 cal a day. Now I am at 1600, she wants me at 1800 becuase I exercise two hours a day. I burn about 900 with the two workouts combined.

Here is the break down:

6-8 servings of bread, pasta, cereal, carbs basiclly
6 - 9 oz of protein
2 fruits
3 veggies, but they are limitless
4 fats, I include that with my meals
1 calcium

80 cal = 1 serving minus the fats which are like 4 grams of fat per fat

So I eat total fat in a day about 25 - 30 grams a day

So I have a tally sheet and I mark off what I eat and I add the calories up to keep on track.

Basically that is how I did it. lol

No room for junk, no sugar, i dont drink so that helped I think.
I'm really crossing my fingers that she has you taking vitamins or supplements also?!?

Top Bottom