Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am going to a hockey game tonight and getting stinkin ripped drunk

hamstershaver said:
what kind of hockey are you gonna watch?

It's not major league, it's the Reading, PA hockey team, the Reading Royals. The stadium is only a few years old, but it's nice. I don't even know who they are playing nor do I care, they could be playing the Ice Capades and I would still have a good time tonight. I'm going for the crowd and the beer, the hockey will only be a distraction. ;)

Forge said:
It's not major league, it's the Reading, PA hockey team, the Reading Royals. The stadium is only a few years old, but it's nice. I don't even know who they are playing nor do I care, they could be playing the Ice Capades and I would still have a good time tonight. I'm going for the crowd and the beer, the hockey will only be a distraction. ;)
reading.. i used to live in limerick..boy that was exciting

Forge said:
Yeah, that was at home. I meant in a social atmosphere, outside of the house. At home all I drink is a little wine now and then, this will be my first beer in quite some time. Ground will be made up for tonight.

My buddy said I could crash at his place where we all are meeting so I don't have to drive at all. I never mix drinking with driving, call me paranoid but I'm too giddy of a drunk to be allowed behind a steering wheel. :)
lol youre one of those ;)

"i havnt been drinking in aaaaaaaaages"
"uh, but you were blind drunk on beer last week!"
"oh yeah, but that was at little league, tonight is basketball, that doesnt count"

excuse me, mr. forge (aka hater 2, no i havnt forgotten ;) ) but you were heavily intoxicated, nay, inebriated, just last week, so quit playing the innocent ;)

GoldenDelicious said:

"oh yeah, but that was at little league, tonight is basketball, that doesnt count"

excuse me, mr. forge (aka hater 2, no i havnt forgotten ;) ) but you were heavily intoxicated, nay, inebriated, just last week, so quit playing the innocent ;)

called

out

Forge said:
I haven't been truly drunk in over a year, but tonight I am getting ripped. I'm going with a bunch of guys, no women, and we have seats down by the glass. I'm gonna get rowdy and loud. I need to vent some steam and I have chosen this hockey arena as my release. I'd warn it ahead of time but that would ruin the element of surprise. Oh yes, tonight will be a good time.

are you gonna be the guy who throws his cup over the glass?

Gambino said:
are you gonna be the guy who throws his cup over the glass?

LOL.

We so need a good hockey beat down after that embarassing basketball moment.

P.S. I will send you the $6.00 for the beer if you do it.
$50.00 if you hit the coach or goalie in the head.

GoldenDelicious said:

Oh I'm anything but innocent. :evil:

The game was fucking awesome. Went into overtime, and then they had to go into extended goalie challenges to declare a winner. Numerous fights, a ref got knocked on his ass, an extremely rowdy crowd, a row of women behind us cheering for the other team, a good time was had by all. Well worth the headache and lack of voice I have today.

Forge said:
Oh I'm anything but innocent. :evil:

The game was fucking awesome. Went into overtime, and then they had to go into extended goalie challenges to declare a winner. Numerous fights, a ref got knocked on his ass, an extremely rowdy crowd, a row of women behind us cheering for the other team, a good time was had by all. Well worth the headache and lack of voice I have today.
sounds like mission accomplished to me :)

Top Bottom