Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hygetropin HGH results

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me bro. I did a cycle of about 8 months at 4iu eod with a little stent of it 8iu eod. I noticed my body's joints, tendons and ligaments def got stronger. the amout of weight I could hold without feeling like I was gonna break improved a lot and for me I dont want GH to make me much bigger, I want it to prevent my body from getting injured in hard training. I think It makes your overall body get stronger and stronger. power lifters love the shit over here at golds.
I am about to start another cycle. I am gonna go 4iu ed for about a year. I have heard all the things about ed vs eod and I am starting to see more guys getting better results with the ed injections and stabler levels of growth...so i will be doing 4iu ed split in 2 2iu shots...I am young as well, 23, and i loved the growth i ran at 22...so I am gonna go on for a year and really see how it will change my body. All fighters love the stuff

The only reason I do EOD is because I plan to be on it pretty much indefinitely. And you're absolutely right, over time you will notice your body will get stronger and stronger and more resistant to injury. After just a month you'll start to notice that your top sets feel light on your body, but the muscles are still the limiting factor. For example, the last time I trained chest I got to my top set on inclines which is between 365 and 405 for 6-8 reps depending on the day and what gear I'm on. I got under the 405 and it felt like my wrists, elbows, and soulders were made of titanium. I still only got 7 reps with it (stopped my fina a week ago) but it just "felt" a little lighter. And that's a very good thing. You want your muscles to be the limiting factor, not your connective tissue.

52_21_30 said:
The only reason I do EOD is because I plan to be on it pretty much indefinitely.
yeah but from this new study they got on cutting edge...there is like now way to repress the natural gh unless you shoot after 5pm. Also the levels of Natural GH serum in an adult is next to nothing...almost can't even be detected...at least that is what the study on cuttingedge says.

I'm more concerned with developing antibodies. But also I notice less joint pain and water retention with EOD as opposed to ED. But to each his own. Use what whorks best for YOU.

52_21_30 said:
I'm more concerned with developing antibodies. But also I notice less joint pain and water retention with EOD as opposed to ED. But to each his own. Use what whorks best for YOU.
no totally 52, you are right..and like i said in my earlier post...i have only ever done eod...so ed might be to much for me...but I am gonna check it out and i will keep everyone posted on progress :)

Was thinking about ordering some Hygetrophin HGH 200iu kits 2.3/iu.
Are you guys using the Hygetropin aqua tops? Also was thinking to run it a 6 IU ed for at least 8 months.

52, what dosages and how long did you run it?

Have you tried any other HGH to compare it to? I used Jintropin for 3 months and it totally changed my body compisition. I was able to get very lean while not dieting to strictly.

I used 3 kits at about 4-5iu/ ed

from what i was told by one of the hugest growth supplyers that most of the vets know....is that gensci(jino) had another partner that left and started hygene (hyge) and they use the same process to make as jino...as the source...lets just call him or her, HK, for those who would could get it from that...says that hyge and jino are both 97-98% pure and are the 191aa strain...now generic blue tops as well are 191 but they are more around 90% pure...and there are even ones that are lower in purity....the only 192 strain left is fitropin by kexing
So when you work it out...if you are getting a good price on hyge...it is the way to go!

Cauliflower Ear said:
from what i was told by one of the hugest growth supplyers that most of the vets know....is that gensci(jino) had another partner that left and started hygene (hyge) and they use the same process to make as jino...as the source...lets just call him or her, HK, for those who would could get it from that...says that hyge and jino are both 97-98% pure and are the 191aa strain...now generic blue tops as well are 191 but they are more around 90% pure...and there are even ones that are lower in purity....the only 192 strain left is fitropin by kexing
So when you work it out...if you are getting a good price on hyge...it is the way to go!
alright cool, thanks Cauli.
Hopefully this rhGH will put some meat / strength on my soft tissue and tendons as are they are starting to hurt more and more under the increasing weight.

iHulk said:
alright cool, thanks Cauli.
Hopefully this rhGH will put some meat / strength on my soft tissue and tendons as are they are starting to hurt more and more under the increasing weight.
no prob bro, dude thats why every fighter in the world is on it...dude have you seen tito's head...or chuck's gh gut.... vanderlei silva bro...everyone...fedor...and the deal is....it makes your ligaments and tendons so much stronger that you almost never get hurt so it lets you train longer and more often...
but the way i see it with you guys is it is a nessecity after you get to a certain size you have to back it up by strengthening them connectors ihulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom