Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HR's hatch time/day should be a bookie event

heatherrae said:
Boggy uterus? Bowel prep? huh? You're messing with me, aren't you?

Nope, not messing with you at all, the nurse should start you on pitossin right after they remove the placenta. Major risk of pregnancy is postpartum hemorrhaging due to a boggy uterus. The pitossin helps contract the muscles within the uterus, you will feel them palpate(massage) it quite often. If everything is normal it should be firm and right at your bellybutton.

And no I am not kidding about the bowel prep, many women will have a bowel movement during labor unexpectedly from the numbness, pushing and contractions. I would suggest going through one just in case.

heatherrae said:
Boggy uterus? Bowel prep? huh? You're messing with me, aren't you?

I had four children. I was wide awake and fully coherent for all four and I have no clue what is being spoken of here as far as *stuff being done*.

Ms PregoRae perhaps you should print this out and bring it with you to show your OB/GYN. You know, just in case he/she is not up on all the latest technological advances in birthing 101.

I swear that shit came straight out of some textbook from 1952.

PITOCIN (a drug that I am well acquainted with as I was induced or required a bit of help with sluggish non-progressive labors) is a drug that is given long before delivery of the placenta. My sister who had 3 children (I was present for one) never required this drug as her labors progressed quickly. Why then would she require the drug after the fact? And yes, I am well aware of post-delivery bleeding....

Bowel prep?

You ARE joking.... right? NOTHING will prevent an involuntary evacuation of the bowels while delivering a baby. Many MANY women evacuate their bowels (hello - think for a minute what is going on people), release urine and also throw up (due to side from some drugs for pain relief). You deal with it and move on. :rolleyes:

LOL...well, I've heard that it is so common to urinate and have bowel movements during that the nurses just whisk it away and the woman isn't even aware that it happened.

I'm not going to have anyone looking down there except the nurses and doctors, and I'm sure I'm not going to do anything that they have never seen before...lol.

I hear, too, though, that lots of women get diarrhea right before they go into labor that pretty much clears the bowels and that no enema is usually needed before delivery for that reason.

I'm not going to sweat about a boggy uterus either. I trust my doctor will know what to do with my uterus..hehehehe.

Pdaddy, you little shit, trying to scare me out of my mind. lol.

heatherrae said:
LOL...well, I've heard that it is so common to urinate and have bowel movements during that the nurses just whisk it away and the woman isn't even aware that it happened.

I'm not going to have anyone looking down there except the nurses and doctors, and I'm sure I'm not going to do anything that they have never seen before...lol.

I hear, too, though, that lots of women get diarrhea right before they go into labor that pretty much clears the bowels and that no enema is usually needed before delivery for that reason.

I'm not going to sweat about a boggy uterus either. I trust my doctor will know what to do with my uterus..hehehehe.

Pretty much spot on there Ms PreggoRae.

If you take a shit, guess what? You might not even realize and I KNOW you wont care.... and neither will anyone else in the room.

I had four kids - twice I took a shit in front of God and the doctor. Hell, the third time it happened so fast that I didnt even realize it until years later watching the video... and had to keep rewinding saying, "OH NO I DID NOT JUST SEE ME DO THAT!"

I said to my ex when I realized, "How come you never told me?"

His answer? "Didnt really seem all that important at the time and after that, did it really matter?" (<--- one thing he actually did NOT fuck up.)

Good thing your OB/GYN has all those fancy letters after his/her name and all that experience with the specifics of obstetrics... OH SHIT - maybe that is why they are called OBSTETRICIANS (In addition to gynecologists). :rolleyes:

Still good for a laugh though... :heart:

At this point, I would poop in front of a packed stadium audience and broadcast it on youtube if I would just go ahead and have this baby...lol.

heatherrae said:
At this point, I would poop in front of a packed stadium audience and broadcast it on youtube if I would just go ahead and have this baby...lol.

Oh yea... that baby be comin REAL soon then. :)

Hey, did you get my IM's?

heatherrae said:

I'm just fucking with you...kinda. Just sit back and let everyone take good care of you. Hope it's a fast smooth ride sweets. :heart:

BIKINIMOM said:
Oh yea... that baby be comin REAL soon then. :)

Hey, did you get my IM's?
Oh, no, I didn't. I haven't signed in to either AIM or yahoo in over a week. Sorry. I will check em out in a bit. =-)

Top Bottom