Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you played football and whenever you took a good hit

Smurfy said:
LOL!! jesus christ thats funny
yes its happened before
i had an ex accidentally shove his huge member up my ass on accident when he had me bent over the bathroom vanity sink. fuck my dad was just downthe stairs and i am still convinced he heard me screach and yelp when it was shoved into the wrong hole. good god that hurt.
Newsflash!!

that was no accident

Beachboy6294 said:
Your coach would always say "Walk it off"? I mean you would get the shit knocked out of you and couldn't breath and he would say "Walk it off". Well I tried that on an ex girlfriend and she got pissed!

I'd get pissed too if you knocked the shit out of me

my coach would grab your face mask, twist your head around and scream in your ear hole SUCK IT UUUUUUPPPPPP!!

i tell my kids that shit all the time. . .it actually works :whatever:

When people would bend over after runs he'd yell "IF YOU WANT TO BEND OVER GO TO (Insert rival school)!!!!!!"

never played sports, i sucked at football. but i've been practicing martial arts
for 32 years.

my old aikido instructor would beat the shit out of me and say, " shake it off"
he broke my third medial carpal and told me to "shake it off" i said, " i think you
broke something, it really hurts!" he said "it will heal"

Smurfy said:
LOL!! jesus christ thats funny
yes its happened before
i had an ex accidentally shove his huge member up my ass on accident when he had me bent over the bathroom vanity sink. fuck my dad was just downthe stairs and i am still convinced he heard me screach and yelp when it was shoved into the wrong hole. good god that hurt.
somebody sig this

Spartacus said:
somebody sig this

That is funny Spatacus somebody has too!!

LL did he do the ole Miyagi rub the hands together and put it on your hurt area! Damn I don't know how to spell Miyagi lol

Top Bottom