Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you played football and whenever you took a good hit

I told a girlfriend to once walk it off......I didn't realize she had actually torn both her MCL and PCL ligaments though......

swole said:
lmfao i did that about a month ago

she let out a whimper like a wounded dog, ran off to the bathroom holding her bottom while i was standing over the foot of the bed with my dick in my hand wondering what teh fuck i did

after 5 minutes she came back out and told me what i did lololl

then we finished
she was on top
it went from slippery slick to tight
it was her fault

Wulfgar said:
i am thinkin she snowballed you bro

Worse to me!!! The way I am! Ok I think I am going to write this if one more person wants to hear but fuck it was nasty!! You'll probably like it wulgar! lol

Beachboy6294 said:
Worse to me!!! The way I am! Ok I think I am going to write this if one more person wants to hear but fuck it was nasty!! You'll probably like it wulgar! lol
did she drop a steamy duece on you?

Wulfgar said:
EF is a good place to anonomously vent..go 4 it brother
That's the thing about women they don't forget anything you say or do. They might not bring it up right then and there most of the time they just save it and use it against you when you really piss them off. Well I was know exception she was just sitting there waiting until I completely forgot about the situation. One thing my ex girl knew about me was I hate blood. I can handle seeing it I mean I played football was in the Army but touching it and seeing it , smelling it makes me faint anytime I have to give blood I pass out. Two months go by and my girl invites me over her house . She emails me on Myspace saying she wants to get her back blown out. I'm excited because I have something to look forward to after work. So I get over there and she's already in her room butt ass naked. I wasted know time I went straight to work one thing I noticed was that it pitch dark in her room. I mean she normally has the TV or her bathroom light on but she didn't have on any lights on at all. I didn't care I'm fucking the hell out of this girl and she was super, super wet. I'm thinking to myself damn she must have really been horny. Two hours go by and where both exhausted we just laid there. The next morning was a morning I'll never forget. She was already gone she had to go to work the next morning. When I woke up it was fucking blood everywhere. This mother fucker was on her period and she didn't say anything I was wondering why she was so wet. Blood was all over my face, all over my chest, my elbows, and my legs. I never scream so loud in my life. I looked like Carey from Prom night. I got on the phone and called her ass. "WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WHERE ON YOUR PERIOD"? She laughed and she said it's only a little blood beachboy you're a tough guy right? Walk it off and she hung up on me. I was so grossed out I sat in the shower just sat in corner crying like bitch trying to clean it off of me. It was everywhere. Well I couldn't leave these bloody ass sheets on the bed so I carried them to trash can outside. Well she lived in a 98 % rich white neighborhood when those white folks seen a 220 pound mexican looking guy wearing a bandana coming out of a white girls house with bloody ass sheets. They where on there I phones in six point five seconds "Hello police I think we might have another OJ on are hands the good news is Johnny Cochran is dead and from the looks of his car this wetback is broke. My girl had to bail me out of jail due to the misunderstanding so fellas learn from my mistake. If you ever accidentally stick your girl in pooper "DO NOT TELL HER TO WALK IT OFF". She will make you pay!!

Top Bottom