Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you played football and whenever you took a good hit

javaguru said:
I'm concerned that he might have fallen off the wagon???

Thats why I asked cause he was telling me how he quit drinking. I hope not I need to quit partying so much but I love all these young womenz

Beachboy6294 said:
Thats why I asked cause he was telling me how he quit drinking. I hope not I need to quit partying so much but I love all these young womenz
Nothing positive comes from a drinking lifestyle; I don't want to make a road trip where I have to kick needto in the ass for shit he already knows. The Army culture is all about drinking but damn...

Beachboy6294 said:
How the hell did that happen needto? Were you drinking?
God fuck no bro. I am a very rough person with our with out drinking. Like wise my friends are just as rough as I am. When we fuck around and play fight it gets nasty but we all know it in good fun when its over.

Lots of people would think you would need some drinks in you to have fun doing this but you don't. Not when you are like me and some of my friends.

javaguru said:
Nothing positive comes from a drinking lifestyle; I don't want to make a road trip where I have to kick needto in the ass for shit he already knows. The Army culture is all about drinking but damn...

Your right I never seen drinking not even in college like I did while in the Army! We use drink every night when we got released from formation. Needto I hope you didn't drink because you said you go on two week binges!

Beachboy6294 said:
Your right I never seen drinking not even in college like I did while in the Army! We use drink every night when we got released from formation. Needto I hope you didn't drink because you said you go on two week binges!
For gods sakes bro no I was not drinking. Me and 3 friends were rough housing around. I was trying to take one guy down when another one came from behind picked me up and dropped me face first on the ground.

Yes we rough house like this all the time when these guys come around. No drinking ether. We just kick the shit out of each other well the girls stand around and take pics lol.

Ya kind of have to be a little sick in the head to have fun doing it. Rough around the edges to. Been like this with my friends my whole life.

needtogetaas said:
For gods sakes bro no I was not drinking. Me and 3 friends were rough housing around. I was trying to take one guy down when another one came from behind picked me up and dropped me face first on the ground.

Yes we rough house like this all the time when these guys come around. No drinking ether. We just kick the shit out of each other well the girls stand around and take pics lol.

Ya kind of have to be a little sick in the head to have fun doing it. Rough around the edges to. Been like this with my friends my whole life.

Ok thats cool I was worried for a sec but I really knew you were smarter and in more control than that. My friends and me do the samething even when were sober and the girls just shake their heads. We started doing that by the pool today and I busted up a few toes which hurt.

Top Bottom