Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How am Is my plan looking?

reecebrahh

First cycle layout

Week1: 500mg test e
Week2 : 500mg test e
Week3 : 500mg test e
Week4 : 500mg test e
Week5 : 500mg test e
Week6 : 500mg test e
Week7 : 500mg test e
Week8 : 500mg test e
Week9 : 500mg test e
Week10 : 500mg test e

Pct:
Week13: clomid 50mg
Week14: clomid 50mg
week15: clomid 30mg
Week16: clomid 30mg

Supps: I have purchased forma stanzol from mr supps and hoping it makes it to Australia
If so I will be running it:
Week8-16 5pumps am/pm

Daa run through pct

Also have arom-x on hand along with Nolva

I can probably get adex if stanzol doesn't come
How does that look? I don't want to run an ai untill late in cycle/ any signs of bloat/gyno

Stats 22
190lbs
10% bf

First cycle layout

Week1: 500mg test e
Week2 : 500mg test e
Week3 : 500mg test e
Week4 : 500mg test e
Week5 : 500mg test e
Week6 : 500mg test e
Week7 : 500mg test e
Week8 : 500mg test e
Week9 : 500mg test e
Week10 : 500mg test e

Pct:
Week13: clomid 50mg
Week14: clomid 50mg
week15: clomid 30mg
Week16: clomid 30mg

Supps: I have purchased forma stanzol from mr supps and hoping it makes it to Australia
If so I will be running it:
Week8-16 5pumps am/pm

Daa run through pct

Also have arom-x on hand along with Nolva

I can probably get adex if stanzol doesn't come
How does that look? I don't want to run an ai untill late in cycle/ any signs of bloat/gyno

Stats 22
190lbs
10% bf

Drop clomid to 25 all the way through. Take Nolva and throw it in the trash. Run adex .5mg eod 2-10 don't wait for signs to appear.

"You can't spell strength without tren"

i do think they said it supresses slightly either at a large dose or continuous dose... BUT i may be wrong...
for sure run it during... ive not ran that version, but formastane is a good product on cycle...

Ok sweet well I might run it from week 4 onwards.., just clomid and daa for pct bro? Or should I run an ai through pct aswell? I have arom-x I could use through pct..

yes, but you will want to taper it down so as to not have a huge rebound when you come off the AI... that is how ive done that when i came off... i dont get bloat/gyno anymore becasue i keep my aromatizing joose at managable doses for the most part... and keep up on my water intake.. diet is also a big factor...

yes, but you will want to taper it down so as to not have a huge rebound when you come off the AI... that is how ive done that when i came off... i dont get bloat/gyno anymore becasue i keep my aromatizing joose at managable doses for the most part... and keep up on my water intake.. diet is also a big factor...

Kk bro thanks for the heads up

LOL You really needed to map out the weeks? LOL It's just 500mgs of test for 10 weeks and clomid!!!

I'm not a fan of test as the sole first cycle compound, though many are. And I absolutely hate clomid and would recommend against using it.

I also think 10 weeks is too long though many would disagree. But they're wrong.

Top Bottom