Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How about those Celtics!

redsamurai said:
Even if the pistons lose, it's going 7. The pistons always pull it out of their ass.

wow, haven't heard from you since your prediction that Atlanta would beat them :) welcome back!

MightyMouse69 said:
wow, haven't heard from you since your prediction that Atlanta would beat them :) welcome back!

I don't think I predicated atlanta beating them, what I thought was going to happen was that the 7 game series with atlanta was going to affect them against the cavs. Yeah I was wrong........but the cavs still took them to 7.

fuck the lakers pissed me off last night big time

the_alcatraz said:
fuck the lakers pissed me off last night big time

The spurs showed their age though, they just started going off with the 3's. They can't nail those like that for 7 games. Any team that goes apeshit like that on 3's is going to win. Ginobili was just flipping them straight from his anus and they were going in. The spurs are too streaky anymore. Lakers still win this unless the spurs just get silly with the 3's for the rest of the series.

MightyMouse69 said:
the NBA is getting pretty pathetic, it looked like they had pre-determined the outcome...wtf.

now now........perkins and garnett foul everytime somebody steps in the paint, they've been getting away with it all year. Pierce was clearly shown to hook Lebrons arm every time Lebron went past him........don't act like the celtics haven't gotten their calls.

MightyMouse69 said:
the NBA is getting pretty pathetic, it looked like they had pre-determined the outcome...wtf.
well now the lakers r in, can boston close it out 2night??????

Kobe/gasoul/odem/fisher look unstoppable!

chisoxfan said:
well now the lakers r in, can boston close it out 2night??????

Kobe/gasoul/odem/fisher look unstoppable!

Hi guys (Red, ChiSox), I think tonite will be a battle - their objective will be to get another T on Wallace, so look for Big Baby to slap him around a bit.

I can't wait - I am not looking ahead to the Lakers until this one is over :)

Top Bottom