Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How about those Celtics!

tonight is such a huge game for the pistons

not just in the fact that a loss ends their season, but it's huge for hte future of hte current makeup of this team

making it to 6 straight east conf finals but only one title is a problem and I can't see the team staying together if they don't do something this year

string_bean00 said:
tonight is such a huge game for the pistons

not just in the fact that a loss ends their season, but it's huge for hte future of hte current makeup of this team

making it to 6 straight east conf finals but only one title is a problem and I can't see the team staying together if they don't do something this year

this is possible even if they win, their past success was a sign of a weak Eastern Conference IMO

Kobe WILL get his piece of the pie in the finals,BUT he cannot and will not carry the team by himself as I know he is the ALL-around and most talented player for the Lakers. Sure the rest of the team is also good but in my opinion, Boston has alot of game also. With saying that, Boston wins the finals. Garnett,Pierce,and company just too many weapons.

chisoxfan said:
Haaaaaaaaa, I think Gasoul will somewhat neutralize Garnett and Boston has no asnwer for Kobe, also Kobe will shutdown whoever he covers.
Well I couldnt have been more WRONG, Gasoul played soft as hell, couldnt score and Kobe was shutdown by a combo of Boston players.

Lakers win by 10 2night and Kobe scores 40

Where ya at Mighy Mouse??????

chisoxfan said:
Well I couldnt have been more WRONG, Gasoul played soft as hell, couldnt score and Kobe was shutdown by a combo of Boston players.

Lakers win by 10 2night and Kobe scores 40

Where ya at Mighy Mouse??????

Sorry bro, I"m here - great game 1, can game 2 have the same drama? I say yes - Celts in 7!

Top Bottom