Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How about those Celtics!

listen to all these new england fans playing it off......"yeah, I got bored of turning the tv on and watching a boston team win all the time.".......bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha. I give a fuck what the celts and the red sox do, but I'm so fucking thankful this patriots dynasty is over.

needtogetaas said:
True. It got boring this year. I had all the games on but I was hardly watching them.

Bruins/Celts

don't get down bro, we had an unreal year Sox Sweep, Pats had a good run, anyone here would love to be in our shoes. its all good.

MightyMouse69 said:
what were you saying?
r u serious? Talking shit when the celtics need 7 games to beat the hawks?????????? The haws made them look OLD,SLOW and average at best, good luck against detroit/orlando or lakers/spurs/hornets

flajice said:
r u serious? Talking shit when the celtics need 7 games to beat the hawks?????????? The haws made them look OLD,SLOW and average at best, good luck against detroit/orlando or lakers/spurs/hornets

:boo hoo:

flajice said:
care to wager that the celtics won win it all? They should have swept Atl

fucking stupid bet, they were the worst team in the NBA last year (and the past 10). It is all gravy at this point, they have already exceeded expectations...

"should of swept" that is why they play the game...

go the bookie forum and bet against them and buy some tissues.

MightyMouse69 said:
fucking stupid bet, they were the worst team in the NBA last year (and the past 10). It is all gravy at this point, they have already exceeded expectations...

"should of swept" that is why they play the game...

go the bookie forum and bet against them and buy some tissues.
Do me a favor guy, and get a clue"exceeded expectations", yeah Im sure they brought in garnett/allen, just to make the playoffs, good 1.

worst team the past 10 yrs, TRY AGAIN

Typical Boston guy

flajice said:
Do me a favor guy, and get a clue"exceeded expectations", yeah Im sure they brought in garnett/allen, just to make the playoffs, good 1.

worst team the past 10 yrs, TRY AGAIN

Typical Boston guy

you cry alot

Top Bottom