Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How about those Celtics!

guerbear said:

as much as I love kg, he won't win as many championships as lebron. Lebron took the cavs "of last year" to the finals. KG was in minnessota how many years and never went?? I guess you could say he was a victim of the shaq era.......but still. He's sick though, he's so money from the top of the key.......it's always that one fucking spot.......never fucking misses that fucker!!

This series will be determined by the cavs secondary role players. If they come to play, the cavs will win the series. Either way, I think whoever comes out of this series will be eastern conference champs and imo, finals champs.

Lebrons game is getting to the basket. IMO that is the ONLY thing that he has on par with Jordan. If he attacks the basket, he can do a drive and step back after a few dunks/layups and will be fairly open for a few shots.
I still think the Lakers are the team to beat. Kobe finally made me a fan.

redsamurai said:
as much as I love kg, he won't win as many championships as lebron. Lebron took the cavs "of last year" to the finals. KG was in minnessota how many years and never went?? I guess you could say he was a victim of the shaq era.......but still. He's sick though, he's so money from the top of the key.......it's always that one fucking spot.......never fucking misses that fucker!!

This series will be determined by the cavs secondary role players. If they come to play, the cavs will win the series. Either way, I think whoever comes out of this series will be eastern conference champs and imo, finals champs.
I dont c how u can even compare those 2 :worried: :worried: :worried:

How about those Lakers?

Chi, Traz, whats your take on the Celts tonite - if they win its over quick, otherwise this baby is going 7!

MightyMouse69 said:
Chi, Traz, whats your take on the Celts tonite - if they win its over quick, otherwise this baby is going 7!
I bet Celtics tonight.
They may be in trouble.

Top Bottom