Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How about those Celtics!

MightyMouse69 said:
Only 2 at home, but it's a heck of a way to start bor.
well I thought w/out a doubt LA would steal 1 of those games, gonna b tough to win 3 straight, but they r home and the role players will b reversed, Boston just look so much more athletic!

Mark Jackson is os fucking stupid .. Saying now we can compare kobe to jordan. Jordan had more heart talent and will then kobe. I am sorry but i have seen kobe choke so many times trying to take over the game .. The celtics are awesome but jordan would of willed his team to victory. Kobe does not have the fire and will that jordan had not even close . Jackson is a donkey for even saying that ..

Kano said:
Mark Jackson is os fucking stupid .. Saying now we can compare kobe to jordan. Jordan had more heart talent and will then kobe. I am sorry but i have seen kobe choke so many times trying to take over the game .. The celtics are awesome but jordan would of willed his team to victory. Kobe does not have the fire and will that jordan had not even close . Jackson is a donkey for even saying that ..

100% CORRECT!! Kobe will NEVER be Jordan. Sure he gets his game on,but nowhere close to what Jordan has done.
Lakers win in game#3, just bearly. Watch the game again and see how the Celtics starters got a slow start in the 1st half. That is the reason they lost, just started too late in the 2nd half. Kobe is a big dramaqueen and baby. On one play tonight, he showboated on a dribble like it was a globetrotter night and got stolen from him by a Celtic. He then got mad and threw a hiisyfit and got a technical on him. He is a bigtime competitor, but is NOT Jordan!! :evil:

Top Bottom