Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hmmm...

pitbullstl

I never thought that somone would come up with the correct adjective for the way my balls felt on Fina...........but low and behold....

"Young people do not comprehend the consequences of steroid use on their health," said the Florida House sponsor, state Rep. Marcelo Llorente, a former high school and college baseball player. Steroid use has been linked to severe acne, stunted growth, WITHERED testicles, stroke and cancer.

For more on this exciting, and newsworthy story.......and how they are trying to institute statewide steroid testing for HIGH SCHOOL athletes...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...=/ap/20050424/ap_on_sp_ot/fit_steroid_testing

:rolleyes:

protect the children! (lame)

I don't disagree with the high school kids. The risks are much higher for children than they are for adults, and kids are more likely to show poor judgement in the use

jerseyart said:
I don't disagree with the high school kids. The risks are much higher for children than they are for adults, and kids are more likely to show poor judgement in the use

didn't you just make a thread about liberals? protect the children. it takes a village.

give me a break.

survival of the fittest. last time I checked judgement part of natural selection.

Becoming said:
didn't you just make a thread about liberals? protect the children. it takes a village.

give me a break.

survival of the fittest. last time I checked judgement part of natural selection.

:lmao:

Minors by definition are not deemed competent to make their own choices. Plenty of time to destroy themselves after they're of legal age

jerseyart said:
:lmao:

Minors by definition are not deemed competent to make their own choices. Plenty of time to destroy themselves after they're of legal age

so what you are saying is that they are not fit to sack up and decide to play dodgeball... therefore their hippie parents should decide that for them that getting mercilessly pummled by my meathead offspring will be bad for their psyche?

quite a quandry we have here...

either i shut up jerseyart for once, or he is going to launch the response of my lifetime any minute now....

;)

Becoming said:
so what you are saying is that they are not fit to sack up and decide to play dodgeball... therefore their hippie parents should decide that for them that getting mercilessly pummled by my meathead offspring will be bad for their psyche?

quite a quandry we have here...

Not at all.

Your comparing the regulation of prescription drugs to institutional reprogramming in the educational system

Rather a more accurate comparison would be to alcohol. No need to ban alcohol, but neither is it untoward to recognize some substances require at minimum (and not always to sufficiency) an adult capacity to make informed and reasoned choices.

Top Bottom