Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sapp with the Raiders!!

They needed somebody to replace Romanowski.

Dial_tone said:
They needed somebody to replace Romanowski.

As the resident whacko....

I just hope he keeps his on field antics in check before the game and between plays..

Otherwise he can kick ass all he wants much like Romo did..

I agree in the rebuild unless they do well in the draft on defense on top of Sapp.. I don't much like loud mouths regardless of whether or not you could back it up.. One thing about Romo was he usually kept quiet and made his statements with his hits, even if you were on the same team.

Shut up or I'll knock you out...

avenirup said:
Unreal...the money they gave him...he will not last length of his contract. The Raiders keep their reputation intact as the team where players go to retire.....

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...ap/20040320/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_raiders_sapp_2

Long term deals are used to split the signing bonus up over the term of the contract for the team's salary cap. ex: 15mil signing bonus in a 20 mil contract over 5 yrs----> the SB is divided by 5 yrs and will only count 3 mil per season against the teams cap. Then you owe him a salary of 1mil per season, so 4mil per season against your cap. Big Bonus and Long Term Deal is cap friendly for the team.

As far as Sapp goes, he is dominant and we will be an impact player whereever he plays. I wish Dallas would have picked him up, but Jones doesn't pay top dollar for free agents.

It didnt get as much pub, but they also added Ted Washington in at defense. Look for the Raiders D to be much improved.

Hopefully, Norv knows how to run the team.

Dillon will be a great addition!!

Top Bottom