Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go....Celtics vs Knicks playoff series

Hearing Knicks fans whine is almost as satisfying as beating them. I find it funny that someone would blame the refs after that game. The Knicks had the game locked up and collapsed like they always do. Good teams win, and the Knicks aren't a good team. You have the home team on the ropes for the entire game and then let them run you over in crunch time. If your savior Carmelo could hit a shot, or learn how to pass, then the Knicks win. Amare dominated, the fact that the wasn't touching the ball at the end is mind blowing.

Shut up redshirt. You're garbage with sports. Can't wait till the celts lose so I don't have to hear your crap for a month

Lol @ the excuse life came up. The 1 month you disappear out of the year just happened to be the day after the pats got pwned by the jets in the playoffs

Shut up redshirt. You're garbage with sports. Can't wait till the celts lose so I don't have to hear your crap for a month

Lol @ the excuse life came up. The 1 month you disappear out of the year just happened to be the day after the pats got pwned by the jets in the playoffs
LOL @ I'm garbage at sports. You talk just as much shit as I do. Maybe if you didn't make so many excuses for why your team lost I'd be a bit more humble. You sit back and cry about officiating instead of pointing the glaring problems with your team and why they lost.

LOL @ bringing up the Jets in an NBA thread. You can think what you want about that, but if you honestly think a sports loss drove me away from elite for a month you're crazy. This isn't a Jets forum. I would have just avoided you if I was so heartbroken.

LOL @ CW tossin around his classic poor ad homs

LOL @ Redshirt going ghost after Pats bust

LOL @ JA arching his back and bouncing the barbell off his ribcage while he benches

So cw.....the Knicks plan on keeping Rondo from jogging lightly up the court and throwing in layups anytime soon?

inexperience to close out playoff games, Knicks choke once again

400px-Broom_icon.svg.png

Top Bottom