Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go....Celtics vs Knicks playoff series

you misspelled had

lmfao @ you still having a hard on for gallo, felton and chandler.

the same guys you said were garbage last year and wouldn't offer lebron james a supporting cast if he came to NY

Most knicks fans love and appreciate those guys, but you won't find hardly anybody that would take back that team and give back Melo. We haven't had a player like him since Bernard King, who can light it up like him

Tonight chicago played their full squad, and we had no STAT and the scrubs got major minutes. Were up at halftime, and then came back after a bad 3rd quarter. Melo didn't even play in the 4th because it was meaingless for us (but not chicago). they were in the game for most of it

whats the nba's trophy called?? nba doesnt even exist where i come from.. ive gone years without even realizing its still around lol

LOL @ Knicks fans thinking they have a chance. Celtics in 5. Knicks will be lucky to take one at home.

I'm much happier playing NY than Philly. Pierce is going to shit on Melo.

LOL @ Knicks fans thinking they have a chance. Celtics in 5. Knicks will be lucky to take one at home.

You going to disappear another month if a New england based team loses to a New York team in the playoffs again?

celts will win because of defense and experience but knicks are more talented then the sixers easy ..

knicks have 3 all star level players starting bro..melo amare & billups

Last edited:
NBA officials are as crooked as they come. Portland,
Denver and new York all got jobed in the first games. It's really a fuckin joke

Paul pierce is raping melo and he does a slight push off (which gives him no advantage), and they call that bullshit in a playoff game with 20 seconds left. Then the very next play KG sticks his leg out on a screen and knocks down toney Douglas and no call. Dont even get me started on the Kendrick Perkins thing

It's a fucking joke that the NBA is the only sport in the US where the refs operate with impunity and god forbid you criticize them it's a 100k fine and the Jew bag tyrant commissioner tells you to shut your yap.

You'd think with the Donahue scandal the league would punish refs for making bad calls like that to ensure some balance. Like the mob only had 1 ref in their pocket, give me a break.

It's not like there were no calls against us. We'd been called for an illegal screen a few minutes prior.

And yeah, it was all the refs fault. Had nothing to do w/ Allen making a 24ft 3 and Melo missing a 25ft 3 immediately after. You know if Melo had made it in the last second and the Knicks would've won you wouldn't even be remembering or caring about that turnover right now.

Don't get your man panties in a twist, CW. There's 6 games (possibly) left and the game was beyond close enough that either team could take the series. I'm excited to watch it play out.

Top Bottom