Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with cycle?

BurrBurr

Age 21, Hi guys, im running dbol only cycle, 40/40/30/30/20/20/10 im on day 18 now. I started running 20mg Nolv at day 11 because my right nipple started to look puffy. I so far have gained 9lbs, I LOST 2lbs since taking nolv and have not gained any more weight since! whats going on! what should I do? So far my nipple has not gotten worst but staying the way it was. Is the Nolv messing up my weight gains? Should I take Letrozole instead? will this make me get my gains back aswell as kill the estrogen??

gaining and losing water is not a loss of gains its a loss of water..letrozole or adex is bettr then nolva but nolva is fine//there is no reason to do the doses you are like that..you need to keep it same dose throughout and take them every 3 hours for stable bloodlevels

gaining and losing water is not a loss of gains its a loss of water..letrozole or adex is bettr then nolva but nolva is fine//there is no reason to do the doses you are like that..you need to keep it same dose throughout and take them every 3 hours for stable bloodlevels
I figured i would run the dbol less every week so my body wouldnt go from 40mg ED to 0mg ED. Is it not better to slowly lower ur dose so ur body isnt in shock all of a sudden?

Guys, Can I take nolvadex on and off? if i had puffyness can i stop nolv when its gone, than just start again if it comes back? or shud i take thoughout all cycle??

Do your homework man. Terrible cycle and you are totally ignorant as to what you are doing.

Use an AI like arimidex to sort out those bee stings. I agree, its not a great cycle bro... but you cant do anything about that now can you.
IMO use the nolvadex along with/as pct and use proviron instead during cycle.

Top Bottom