Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help on pct plz

Moussa T

hello mates

ive finished my first 6 weeks cycle of anavar 60 mg ed , now im on pct nolvadex second week 20 mg first week was taking 40 mg , im also taking milk thistle and antioxidant , ive gained Hardening effect, strength gains, vascularity, body fat dropped and i need to drop my bf% to 10 , im on low carb diet my question is

can i stack Animal Cuts with nolvadex or it would stress my liver ?
can i stop taking nolvadex as i didnt experience any side effects ?

thank you all in advance

stats
30 years
bf% 14

hello mates

ive finished my first 6 weeks cycle of anavar 60 mg ed , now im on pct nolvadex second week 20 mg first week was taking 40 mg , im also taking milk thistle and antioxidant , ive gained Hardening effect, strength gains, vascularity, body fat dropped and i need to drop my bf% to 10 , im on low carb diet my question is

can i stack Animal Cuts with nolvadex or it would stress my liver ?
can i stop taking nolvadex as i didnt experience any side effects ?

thank you all in advance

stats
30 years
bf% 14

First of all your pct is completely fucked in the worst way. Nolva is not a pct. you need some poat cycle/unleashed combo and some clomid. If i were you i would jump back on the var until you can get ur pct correct

Yes, YOU HAVE TO RUN PCT.... just because you didn't get side effects would never indicate you don't need a pct man! come on! your pct is fucking terrible though and you need to get the right pct asap or you will not recover properly and will do damage to yourself...

clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol

Yes, YOU HAVE TO RUN PCT.... just because you didn't get side effects would never indicate you don't need a pct man! come on! your pct is fucking terrible though and you need to get the right pct asap or you will not recover properly and will do damage to yourself...

clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol

^^^ this is spot on

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom