Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help needed with primo and anavar

Thnx dylangemelli for your continuous replies, so just to confirm in your opinion what do u think is the best for my stats 600mgs a week? or shall I lower it to 400 or 500 as its my first cycle, ill be throwing in cycle support and HCGenerate.and ill be shooting primo every other day.
and after a primo and anavar cycle what is best PCT cycle to help get my levels bk, because i read about HTPA shut down, and sure as hell dont want that.

thnx all.

run the primo 14 weeks isntead of 12. would rather you stack it with dbol instead of var btw but to each his own. or run 250mg a week of test with it.. reason being primo needs an anabolic kick alongside it. but its not a requirement.

as nelson said cannot inject 600mg or primo at one time. that would be a 6CC shot and you would be on the floor in agony for a day. your best bet is 100mg a day injection of it. use a 23G needle and nothing skinnier than that. use an 18G to draw it.

also you better run the proper ancillaries during and pct, i get the feeling you have no idea what to run with it, you better figure that out and have those things on hand.. also you are spending an awful lot of money on this cycle so if your workouts and diet are not on par then frankly you will be extremely dissapointed in this cycle. personally I wouldn't run it for your first cycle, an awful lot of money to invest in a first cycle when you admit you don't know what you are doing

why not just buy some beastdrol or some dbol and run it for 4 weeks. learn the ABC's of cycling.. then come back in a couple years and then run this cycle.

if you have a hard time getting n2guard... just grab up some NAC and Liv52. both are very cheap, readily available and effective..
or if you have the money, the best liver protection on the market is Synthergine by synthtek.. google it you will see actual lab blood results, as far as I know or have seen its the only liver supplement that shows Lab results of liver enzymes being lowered while on orals.. shits amazing..

Top Bottom