Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help needed with primo and anavar

luaywaiel

hello guys, i need some help here as this is my first cycle i got my hands on some legit primo, so i was thinking about 600mg a week for 12 weeks , and i was thinking of stacking with anavar 40 mgs. 2 questions that i have before starting.

Q1- Primo should be injected once a week? so all 600 at once?
Q2- anavar 40 mgs is daily i think? for how long ?

Please correct me if im mistaken as im realy new to this juice stuff.

If needed what is recomeneded for PCT and for how long.

thx for your help in advance.

hello guys, i need some help here as this is my first cycle i got my hands on some legit primo, so i was thinking about 600mg a week for 12 weeks , and i was thinking of stacking with anavar 40 mgs. 2 questions that i have before starting.

Please post your stats so we can help you... age/height/weight/body fat

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

You won't get many recommendations without posting stats. Generally buying a bunch of stuff without a plan is not the way to go. Plan first and then get what you need. Not get what you can and try to turn that into what you need.

again guys sorry im new to this, my stats
age 22
height 180 cm
weight 78 kg
bf 14%
also guys ive been working out for 2 years if that helps.
thnx for replies.

you should run anavar for 6-8 weeks at 60 mg a day... you need to be running n2guard alongside of it...

i would run primo 14-16 weeks as well but i would also run a test base with it... are you opposed to that?

If you shot 600 mgs of Primo in one shot you'd be paralyzed for a week.

dylangemelli thnx for the reply, but regarding the test im opposed to that for now I was thinking to start easy with these 2 cycles but maybe later, but what do u think about the primo 600 mgs a week is it gd enough or high for my sstats. regarding the n2 guard do you think its necessary as its hard to get where im living.

Nelson Montana, arent you supposed to take the 600 mgs in like 6 different parts of your muscles 100 mgs each shot ? but all at 1 day in a week, please correct me if im mistaken.

thnx all.

Do you have the short or long estered primo? Why are you opposed to throwing in a low dose test?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

I just seen the 100 mgs each so Im assuming you have the short estered acetate. If you shoot 600 mgs of acetate in one day, you will be paralyzed like nelson said. Also the half life of the acetate is 2-3 days. This isnt wise. You want to keep stable blood levels the whole cycle. I would shoot it ed or eod. Id also throw in some test suspension or prop. If your going with ed shoots Id use suspension as it hits hard and fast. But after about a week the test p will be going strong as well, and eod shoots are easier. I dont think you need 600 mgs of primo your first cycle either, but your choice.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

dylangemelli thnx for the reply, but regarding the test im opposed to that for now I was thinking to start easy with these 2 cycles but maybe later, but what do u think about the primo 600 mgs a week is it gd enough or high for my sstats. regarding the n2 guard do you think its necessary as its hard to get where im living.

Nelson Montana, arent you supposed to take the 600 mgs in like 6 different parts of your muscles 100 mgs each shot ? but all at 1 day in a week, please correct me if im mistaken.

thnx all.

if your going to run anavar you need cycle support with it bro... its toxic on the insides... you also need hcgenerate because it will shut you down...

Top Bottom