Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help finalize my cycle

instant.muscle

Ok guys I'm about to push the blast off button soon was hoping for a few tweaks or tips or just what u think, thanks.

havent touched anything in about 4 years so im expecting to blow the fuck up.

1-11 sust 500mg
1-10 deca 300mg
1-4 dbol 30mg
5-8 beastrol 30mg
9-12 helladrol 50-60mg

now please before anyone gives me the dreaded OMG so many different orals for such a long time:
1) none of them are at the same time
2) Like some few people I am a believer that there is no problem for running orals for 12 weeks if proper precautions are taken
3) Ive done dbol for 10 weeks and liver values were fine
4) Im doing it anyway lol

Main question is what do yall reccomend for PCT? maybe some hcgenerate throughout whole cycle followed by hcgenerate for 4weeks PCT along with nolva? Thanks guys

Ok guys I'm about to push the blast off button soon was hoping for a few tweaks or tips or just what u think, thanks.

havent touched anything in about 4 years so im expecting to blow the fuck up.

1-11 sust 500mg
1-10 deca 300mg
1-4 dbol 30mg
5-8 beastrol 30mg
9-12 helladrol 50-60mg

now please before anyone gives me the dreaded OMG so many different orals for such a long time:
1) none of them are at the same time
2) Like some few people I am a believer that there is no problem for running orals for 12 weeks if proper precautions are taken
3) Ive done dbol for 10 weeks and liver values were fine
4) Im doing it anyway lol

Main question is what do yall reccomend for PCT? maybe some hcgenerate throughout whole cycle followed by hcgenerate for 4weeks PCT along with nolva? Thanks guys

why not just save the orals (aside from dbol) for the backend of the cycle? If you haven't been on gear in 4 years, you'll grow just fine doing the above. Maybe run the test an extra week so you're at 12 weeks.

The benefit vs cost ratio doesn't make much sense. if you want to run beastrol or something the last 4 weeks of cycle, then go for it. but give your body a bit of a break. just because your liver values were fine running dbol for 10 weeks, doesn't mean the outcome will be the same. Your gains will be marginal, at best with the addition of the other stuff.

for PCT, i prefer HCG the last couple of weeks of cycle up until a few weeks into cycle. As soon as the esters are cleared....and PCT begins, run arimidex or letro for a couple of weeks. Then follow up with nolva to deal with any estrogen rebound that might cause gyno. or you can run the adex/letro with nolva at the same time..and then just continue the nolva

man to much orals

just run the beast for the first 4 weeks at 40mg daily

and up your testerone to 750mg weekly and deca down to 250mg so ya dont cop any deca bloat,

dont risk damageing your liver, better off just uping your testerone dose instead like i suggested

+1..... BEAST OR DBOL 30-40mg 4-6 weeks max , up the test dose TO 700-750MG.

hcg 500 iu x 2 weeks 3-12
aromasin @ 25mg week one of PCT and 25mg EOD for the next 3 weeks.
hcgenerate 5 caps ED WEEKS 12-17
UNLEASHED 3 CAPS ED weeks 1-17

IMO.

I think people make some valid points here. CW has a good plan for you and dropping some orals in place of the higher test is the way to go.
Get the same results without messing up your body. Maybe look into n2guard and forged liver support. If you have acne issues then look into acnetame for on or post cycle.

man to much orals

just run the beast for the first 4 weeks at 40mg daily

and up your testerone to 750mg weekly and deca down to 250mg so ya dont cop any deca bloat,

dont risk damageing your liver, better off just uping your testerone dose instead like i suggested

X2

If you decide to keep multiple orals in you need, NEED to be getting your BW done and watch those ast/alt values. Also look into a liver guard Supp. Please.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

dbol followed by beast would kill you drop one of the orals do a kick start take a 4 week break then finish up with another

Throw out an oral in the middle of the cycle weeks 5-8.IMHO
Or what a hell- run it like it is and check you liver values periodically

If ur going to do beast again @ end of cycle Exactly four weeks later. I'd try BD wks 1-3 not 1-4 then if u must 8-11. Reason being is ur running it @ 30 mgs (decent amount) and you can't ever be too nice to ur liver.

Top Bottom