Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

helllooo

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
been meaning to get back on the boards i been mia for a bit..blew a hammy or something been limping around for a minute hahahaha havnt been in the gym.. working two jobs ...crazy tired..starting a test eq run monday.. try to snap back into things

so what i miss>?

any new fantastic life changing steroids pop up in the last month? lol

just got off work and had some time to jump on so figure i say hello and that im not dead...lol..

Hi i just staryed naposim 5mg and im taking 40mg a day just wanted to know if thats the rigjt thing to do first time taking steroids

been meaning to get back on the boards i been mia for a bit..blew a hammy or something been limping around for a minute hahahaha havnt been in the gym.. working two jobs ...crazy tired..starting a test eq run monday.. try to snap back into things

so what i miss>?

any new fantastic life changing steroids pop up in the last month? lol

just got off work and had some time to jump on so figure i say hello and that im not dead...lol..

What's up brotha?? I was wondering where you were.....check out the PM I sent you a few weeks ago......

~EZ

Whats up bro?
Nice to see you back!

Top Bottom