Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heaven is coming to Earth, (long, so dont click on)

• Thread starter Thread starter BrothaBill
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOLOL, the answer lies within! BELIEVE!!! This is the true story of where everything came from.
Aww never mind, you'll never get the joke anyhow, only GOD does.

OMEGA said:
The Evil ones have reserved a spot for your torment

fyi

And you know this b/c you have a daily conference with the Elohim b/c you subscribe to evil and egotism, hence all the threads about yourself to drive this ego need.

I walk the shining path, I walk the walk, spend a week with me and see what I do. I have no fear or qualms about my journey. Ive died, had my heart restarted, been to the other side, three times actually and respiratory arrest and coma, I talk to people that have been there too after cardiac arrest since I work in cardiology. I am an expert, you market overpriced commodities that I can get from my chem supplier for pennies on the dollar. If I had the time or inclination, I could market bullshit crap like you do. But I choose a more fulfilling life than that. So go back to your evil ways of lying through marketing and scamming other members of EF with inflated pricing to line your pockets. Ill choose to help people and let God be the judge of both of us.
BTW, the fortuneteller was right, you are of pure evil, I know it

you have the 4th demension all wrong. it is the interaction of two 3d volumes of enegy. This interaction creates a third reality, which in tern influences another. It is infinite and wholly dependent on all other realities, or energy realities.

You didnt think that you were the only "thing" occupying your space did you?

JohnRobHolmes said:
you have the 4th demension all wrong. it is the interaction of two 3d volumes of enegy. This interaction creates a third reality, which in tern influences another. It is infinite and wholly dependent on all other realities, or energy realities.

You didnt think that you were the only "thing" occupying your space did you?

No dipshit, as I explain in this thread of a PM physics conversation about dimensions with Samoth, who is a physics guru from Purdue and a brilliant man about dimensions and gravity, youd see that I explain the concept and notion of mulitimensions with the idea of multi miniature black holes. All you need is to search my posts, dont come up with some "Im smarter than you b/c I THINK I know physics"
B/c you obviously dont to draw that from my writings. I am so much smarter than to leave open a hole for criticism of such a profoundly retarded point by a retarded person.
http://elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387950

Which some may think that I am just a Samoth alter, which may just about explain things or the dirtydozen lives on sayeth our lord and founder Johnnny and Vajrassatva, the karma lightning master, if you didnt figure it out, was Digger in a long and deep hidden explanation of Samoth and I stealing from the karma store months ago
Its not all to be taken at face value, neither was the bible, ramblings of someone saying that if you fuck around with the lightning master, he will cleanse you of karma.
People just fail to read the meaning of the meanings

bran987 said:
holy shit brobill, :cow:

aww, yes, the whole thread was to explain us and the dark side of the new karma store months ago. Going to the dark side and dancing karma man, the helpful deities were those gods(mods) that helped us after we fucked up the store with our karma experiments. The Vajrasattva was Digger, who is the lightning master.
It was to all make sense to those that new the story before we could say anything until the glitch was fixed. Just in a hidden message sort of way.
I am the son of Samoth!

OMEGA said:
A) I have a conferance with the one, and it says that your are easily triangulated

B) You walk a self made illusion all to butress a lie, in the dark the true name reigns supreme

C) No petty being knows anything , a thing of themselves or of others

D) no amount of formula or method can save you from the crushing flow or true welders

F) Stop now if you wish to go unabated step in if you want pain

Are you threatening me retard boy???
Ill crush you in this life and the next. Im a bad motherfucker six and half feet tall, Im like a pitbull, my heart pumps nitro with a steady state of hormone perfection
I dont need some chump like you who soul's existance is to validate his worthless existance by ripping people off by charging the MORE for shit I can order from my research supplier. I get the shit and pass it on free of charge. YOU FUCKNUT RIP PEOPLE OFF!!
Especially with your BOGUS RESEARCH AND MEDICAL CLAIMS!!
YOu should be banned, you bring nothing to the EF table but annoying self promoting posts which only intent is to bring light on your weak supplement sales.
You are full of bullshit, Ill drop bombs on your retarded head if we ever meet, youll be lying in a heap of self promoting threads saying why the fuck dont I have a real life helping others instead of hawking commodities than anyone that spends an hour doing on the internet can get in bulk for a fifth the price you charge.
You are obsolete and worthless, best to pull the trigger now and spare us anymore of your innane OMEGA, its all about me posts

Youre "Conference with the ONE" is nothing more than a mental illness that needs serious treatment. So you fucking talk to God, so do I, but what does that make the pair of us??

HumanTarget said:
i appreciate hatred. it makes me happy to see it.

I swear to God, that if OMEGAMOUTH is man enough, Ill meet that fuckhead in the ring, make it an EF event when I can arrange it with my career. I used to be a boxer so Id make mincemeat out of this loudmouth cat. Any style, any rules, Ill step on his ass like a giant.
Ill make a point of bulking up to 300 lbs of lean muscle on this frame which Ive done before, so Just let me know omegapussy if youd like to meet in a few months in Vegas for the smack down!! ALA BB STYLE!
February sounds like a date to train for, need my 2000mg of sost a week til then to prepare for my rumble with the dumbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom