Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heaven is coming to Earth, (long, so dont click on)

• Thread starter Thread starter BrothaBill
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do most of my dirty dealings in transform space...that intermediate step between reality problem and reality solution.

Heaven comes to earth in 2012.

BrothaBill, stop being delusional.

UA_Iron said:
I do most of my dirty dealings in transform space...that intermediate step between reality problem and reality solution.

Heaven comes to earth in 2012.

BrothaBill, stop being delusional.

Look UA, if you read what I said, it was not delusional at all, it was a creative way to describe months ago what had happened at the time of going to the dark side as the new Sith Lord, why b/c of at the time the movie was coming out, at that exact same moment, Samoth foung the karma glitch, so here I was, the New Sith Lord sitting with two million karma hits.
We needed help and to prevent everyone else from realizing the karma glitch like we did, we covered our trax and stfu
So, is this delusional to hide the story of what we did so that only the players involved can surmise the explanation, or is it delusional to take a leap of faith that someone is delusional based on what they believe, they call that religion by lost atheist friend.
Anyways, the people who matter know the story that this story says, and it has nothing to do with a delusion, just far more education than you will prolly ever have to use references like that to tell a joke and a story

samoth said:
Shut your hole before I shove a transformation matrix up your ass!

HTH

now THAT'S concise! But seriously, make your damn point so i can read it in less than an hour. I dont have all day to get enlightened here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom