Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heaven is coming to Earth, (long, so dont click on)

• Thread starter Thread starter BrothaBill
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many books have you written Bill?

_HERA_ said:
How many dimensions are there? 7 ...8? what do they stand for?

Where to start....

Ok basically we all know a 2d figure has length and width, a 3d figure has added depth, and a 4d figure has a course of movement (per se)..

But that is only the laws of physics applied in such a way that it only gives a constant.

Now let's assume that everything that happens in 2d is a diagonal line ONLY in the 1st quadrant (1d being either the x or y axis but never both)

Lets say that in 3d, the 4th quadrant is applied (basically by now X is always a positive, but now the Y has both a negative and positive... depth) But I must note that the axis are interchangeable in 3d.. but in 4d, they 'deterioriate', for the sake of this discussion i will stick to starting at X...

4d is then the implimentation of the 2nd and 3rd quadrants (X now being able to become a negative... giving us the instantaneous and infinite implosion i was talking about in "Christians are creepy people")

Before the 4th dimension, every plot had a starting point and extended into infinity (the geometric term ray). In 4th dimension, these rays become lines giving us absolutely no starting point and extending into infinity.

This entire time, 4 dimensions have been explained on a 2 dimensional geometric plane (an X and Y axis)...

Now this is where is gets complicated... Take a cube and disect into 8 quarter cubes... Of course this is when we must assign coordinates (I believe this is where calculus comes into play and I am using this only as an example to explain physical dimensions) The right 4 cubes will have positive X, the left 4 cubes will have negative X. The top 4 cubes will have positive Y, bottom 4 with negative Y. The front 4 positive Z, the back 4 negative Z.

I hope you aren't already confused... if you that understand here is my interpretation of the 5th dimension(this will probably make you just scratch your head... i needed to draw references just so I didn't get lost...lol). Take positive X,Y,Z cubic quadrant. Start at the origin and draw a diagonal line to the corner of the cube and extend into infinity. This is the laws of 4D applied to that cubic quadrant.

5th dimension would be 2 rays, both starting at origin and working out to infinity at X,Y,Z and X,-Y,Z.

6th dimension would be 4 rays, X,Y,Z; X,-Y,Z; -X,-Y,Z; -X,Y,Z

7th dimension would be 8 rays, X,Y,Z; X,-Y,Z; -X,-Y,Z; -X,Y,Z; X,Y,-Z; X,-Y,-Z; -X,-Y,-Z; -X,Y,-Z

I've condensed the laws of physics into a simple application of plotting lines for convenience purposes... But I've also expanded the basis for which the laws of physics can be applied. I have explained 7 dimensions into a 3 dimensional cubic plane.

edit: Oh yes, in the 7th dimension, things become instaneous and infinite again.... Perhaps it is a loop?

This is just the tip of the explanation

CFZB said:
No shit right?..I told him he should be a writer.

Look, I want to know what he wrote. I might buy his books and I want the signed by the author himself...----->>> BB

_HERA_ said:
Bill sweetie you did not tell me about dimension 9 and 10...

Basically, what I am trying to do is the application of dualism using a practical method of saying that all of the "positive" laws of physics will have a "negative" law of physics....roughly speaking...

Lets say that the 1st quadrant is the course of a particle through 2 dimensions, length and width, but there is no 'depth' or no 'negative' course'.. The 'negative course' is the 4th quadrant (in the 1st quadrant Y is always positive, in the 4th quadrant Y is always negative which creates the existence of particles and antiparticles)

But even in 3d, everything has a starting point, which is the origin... so eventually you need to basicaly create a negative for that starting point (this is where things go beyond absolute zero and the speed of light).

Of course, in the dimension we live in, negative X values cannot exist, but in the 4th dimension, they exist freely (tachyons and photons... etc..)

But this has restricted the laws of physics to only a flat 2 dimensional plane...

and basically what I did was apply the flat 2d plane of the 4th dimension and expanded it to a 3 dimensional cubic plane. Of course this takes only 1 out of the 8 cubes and therefore remains the starting 'positive.'

Everything in the 5th dimension is negative of the 4th, everything of the 6th is negative to 5th and everything negative of the 6th is the 7th....

As for how the laws of physics APPLY to the latter 3 dimensions is beyond me, I am only condensing the laws into an applicable geometric figure... But I am pretty sure if someone can explain how a hypercubic plane (a 4th dimensional cubic plane) has a positive and a negative, then I'm pretty sure extra dimensions exist (as physicists have found 11 dimensions...)

But this is the flaw of how geometry and physics cannot be fully transcribed between the two.. possibly even a flaw in the 'perfect' system with which our universe exists...

For how i got the 8 cubes..

take 1 giant cube, cut that in half, that's the X axis

cut it in half the other way, thats the Y axis

cut it in half from front to back, that's the Z axis

positive X,Y,Z is the 4th dimension in a 3d plane... the 5th dimension would basically be the cube right under positive x,y,z which would be x,-y,z

basically the 5th dimension would consist of the cubes in the left and front, the 6th dimension would consist of the whole front side of the cube, the 7th dimension would be the entire cube..

8th dimension would be the all positive quadrant of a hypercube...etc...

But this is a very loose interpretation of the laws of physics... of course, once you get beyond 4 dimensions, the equations become horribly confusing...

Bosonic string theory has 27 dimensions where as the more popular string theory is superstring theory or M theory. THe discussion is beyond me to explain it. Its a discussion best saved for Samoth as he blows me away when I PM with him.

Bill would it be possible if you made your posts a little more concise? Please...thanks Zeus ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom