Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard to believe, Ryan Leaf is retiring from football.

Damn, I should have just read that link of yours. Seems like I am not up to date- now it's money laundering and bank fraud :)

Re: Re: Art Schlichter

Latimer said:
Yep, it was the quarterback class of '83 and he's banned from the NFL.

You guys really know your football, but it couldn't have been the QB class of '83 because the AFC got:

Elway - Colts
Eason - Pats
Marino - Dolphins
Blackledge - Chiefs
O'Bryan? - Jets

So it couldn't have been Schlitcher that year. Maybe '84.

schlicter was an arena qb 2 years ago... uh, then got busted again...

lets not talk about detroit without giving eric hipple a shout... dont mention furgeson though, he sucked and cannot commentate for shit!

leaf didnt have the ability to settle himself, he seemed to be a qb who needed to learn an offense from the sideline and then after he had TOTAL control of it get the playing time...

manning was groomed for the nfl.. it was a no brainer pick the colts had.. any thought of leaf was for bargaining. leaf could have done something if they let him watch his first season or two... but then the wrist problem came after shoulder problems and it snowballed... oh well i guess.. now he gets a ton of golf.

Eric Zier is now the starting quarter back for our Atlanta Force arena football team here in atlanta..

the team practices on our field and works out in our shitty gym and fellas, arena football players, arent that much bigger than me, and they sure as hell arent stronger than i am with some lifts.

yeah yeah, football is more about flexibiliyt, endurance, athletic capabilities, etc....but still..i was suprised to see some of these huge black guys struggling with 65 lb dumbells incline bench.

hell most of these guys STILL do not how to lift!

sad.

madbomber31 said:
leaf didnt have the ability to settle himself, he seemed to be a qb who needed to learn an offense from the sideline and then after he had TOTAL control of it get the playing time...

manning was groomed for the nfl..

That's why I figured Leaf would end up with a coach who knew how to groom QBs. Could get him cheap too.

Manning was groomed to be an NFL QB since birth. Make that conception.

Top Bottom