Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard to believe, Ryan Leaf is retiring from football.

I hear what you guys are saying, but Leaf was the #2 pick! He could have easily been #1, a lot of folks thought he was better than Manning.

I'll bet his signing bonus is about gone. He doesn't seem to have the smarts to coach or work in the booth.

big4life said:
It is all about the offense they get put in when they get to the pro's. If he is not used to being a drop back quarterback and making the deep throws, chances are it will take a while for him to adjust, if ever.

Plus a lot of college quarterbacks throw side-armed or 3/4 armed, and you can't do that in the NFL.

Carolina's adding the shot gun to the offense to accomidate Weinke. Not saying it's going to turn them around but unlike Seifert, Fox is trying to create an offense centered around Weinke's strengths. Not the coaches ego.

I thought leaf would kick ass prior to starting an NFL game. But there was something about him... anyone ever see that time where during practice he went after some heckler? he's got some screws loose.

Kryp2o said:

Carolina's adding the shot gun to the offense to accomidate Weinke. Not saying it's going to turn them around but unlike Seifert, Fox is trying to create an offense centered around Weinke's strengths. Not the coaches ego.

Yeah, but they are still going to be the panthers. :(

I miss being able to see the Redskins on tv down here, just have never gotten into watching the panthers.

big4life said:

Yeah, but they are still going to be the panthers. :(

I have to agree . . . so I'm hoping there a top five pic next year. Next years draft will be Receiver loaded and they need receivers.

The Nature Boy said:
I thought leaf would kick ass prior to starting an NFL game. But there was something about him... anyone ever see that time where during practice he went after some heckler? he's got some screws loose.

Yeah, he spazzed on a reporter in the locker room on live TV, and he played touch football with friends while he was on the injury list (not supposed to do that) and made it worse, again on film.

I thought the Cowboys would make good use of him though. Wasn't meant to be I guess.

goes to show physical talent is not deosn't always mean you're a shoe in regarding the NFL. oh well. he can hang out with Gino, andre Ware, heath Shuler, and major Harris.

Top Bottom